Chapter 16

Olivia's PoV~

I wake up with a really bright light and I realize I'm in a hospital room. I hear someone beside me. It's Ella.

"Hey thank god you woke up. I thought you would've never woken." I said with a big smile.

"Where's Ethan?" Is the first thing that comes out my mouth.

"He's next door, Grayson's with him."

"Is he alright?"

"He in a...um...he's in a coma."

"No. You have to wait till the doctor comes." As soon as she says that the doctor walks in.

"Good you're awake. You only blackout and you no serious injuries so you are free to leave when ever you like." The tall blond haired man tells me.

Since I don't need to get changed because I'm still in my clothes from before, I go straight to the room that Ethan is in.

"Hey you okay?" Grayson hugs me straight away.

"It's not me you should be worrying about. How could I do this!"

"It's not your fault and if you was to hit the deer things could've gone worse."

I don't say anything and stare at Ethan's lifeless body. I didn't like seeing him like this, all pale and weak.

"I'll go and ring Meredith." To be honest I didn't want to stay in that room. It was ruining me watching Ethan just laying there.

I walk out and start ringing Meredith. I end up ringing five times and then she finally answers.

"What do you want?!"

"Ethan's in a coma I just thought you'd want to know."

"Okay bye."

Well that was rude. If I was Ethan's girlfriend I'd care about him a lot more than that. Not that I don't care about him anyway. Because I do, a lot.

~~~~~

It's been 4 days and Ethan's state hasn't changed one bit. I'm currently in the hospital canteen picking at my sloppy chicken noodles.

"You need to eat. You haven't eaten at all today."

"I'm going to go check on him again." I said getting up and leaving my food and Grayson at the table.

I walk towards the room that Ethan is in and I see a crowd of doctors and nurses outside the room. I rush to the room.

"What's going on?" I ask a woman in the crowd.

"He's awake." Before I could reply my body was already running towards the canteen.

"Grayson! He's awake." I said grabbing his arm. He realizes what I say and starts running back to the room. We rush into the room and Ethan looks as happy as we are.

"The doctors said that I made a full recovery." He said with a big smile.

"That's amazing Ethan I'm just so glad you're awake." I say as I go up to him and hug him. "I think I should go and text Meredith."

"Wait. Who's Meredith?" He said as I was about to walk out. Me and Grayson look at each other.
---------
Sorry it's short 💕
Until next time ✌🏼️