Chapter 11

Olivia's PoV~

Grayson came and sat next to me. He wrapped his arm round me and cuddled me. Me and Grayson have been very intimate lately. I looked over to Ella and she's cuddled up to Aaron. I smile at her. She notices my smile.

"Hey Liv, I was wondering if it would be okay if I sleep in Aaron's room tonight?" She asks me.

"Yeah of course you can." I said. "If it's okay with you, would you sleep in my room with me?" I whispered into Grayson's ear.

"That sounds like a great idea." He whispered back.

Great so now Grayson is sleeping in my room, Ella is in Aaron's room, Madison is in the jacks room and I guess Ethan is now with Cameron.

"I'm quite tired so I'm going to have a shower then go to bed." I said to the group.

"Yeah me too. Night guys." Grayson said.

"Night." Everyone said in sync except for Ethan. His mood changes so quickly. One minute he's smirking at me, the next he hates me.

"How about we have a movie night then?" I heard Madison say before me and Grayson head into the house.

I go to my room first to shower. Then I get changed into sleep shorts and a tank top. I pack all my stuff as I leave to head over to Grayson's room. I walk in and he's lying on the bed with no shirt and adidas sweat pants and his phone in his hand. I jump on the bed next to him. He hair was wet so he clearly just had a shower too.

"Hey babe."

"Hey." He said putting his arm around me. I feel like I'm in an annoying mood so I took his phone and hid it behind my back.

"Come on." He said trying to get it from me. He ended up straddling me and pining my hands above my head. He takes his phone with on hand and still holding on to my hands with his other. He puts his phone on the nightstand and his hand now starts to roam down my body. He started kissing me passionately. Then leaves kisses on my jaw leading to my neck where he starts to leave a few hickeys. He loses his grip on my hands and puts both his hands on my waist. I tug on his shirt with one hand and with my other I roam my fingers though his hair. He takes his top off and as soon as he does I flip up over so I was now straddling him. We continue to kiss and he starts to try and take my tank top off. I take it off and then regain contact with his lips within seconds. Since I don't wear a bra to bed I was now left bare on the top half of my body. He flips us over once again and stares deeply into my eyes. He has a cheeky smirk on his face. The same exact smirk he had when we first met. I lose eye contact when my eyes roam his lower half. As if he knew exactly what I was thinking he spoke.

"Are you sure?" He said with his hand on my cheek.

"Yes I'm sure, wait you don't think I'm a virgin do you?"

"I don't know, are you?" Before he could ask anymore questions I kissed him passionately which gave him no reason to ask more questions.

Ethan's PoV~

We've all been watching suicide squad for about an hour. All except Grayson and Olivia, I know exactly what there doing, their having sex. I know when my brothers horny and at the campfire he had this devilish look in his eyes. I have the same look when I'm angry. I know what Grayson is like, he'll just use her. That's why I can treat her better than he can but she just can't see that.

Olivia's POV~ (next day)

Today we are all going to the mall and I can't wait to go shopping. We all try to fit in two cars since it will be easier. I'm wearing grey jeans, a black crop top and a beige bomber jacket with my adidas superstars. I also wore a Nike cap with my hair in a pony tail.

We get to the mall and start to wonder past a few stores. We went into H&M and I got some tops and a few pairs of shorts. We were walking at all of a sudden Grayson stopped in front of Victoria secret and wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Nope." I said walking away. I stoped in front of a small shop that sold all sorts of things. "On second thoughts, only if I can by you a pair of these." I said pointing to a pair of men's boxers.

"Deal." He said going into Victoria secret and I went into the mall shop. I ended up picking four pairs because they were just so funny and I couldn't resist.

They were;

I walk out of the shop and see Ethan taking a snapchat of Grayson walking out of Victoria secret with a bag

I walk out of the shop and see Ethan taking a snapchat of Grayson walking out of Victoria secret with a bag. He's such a tease.

------------------
I was going to try to add smut but it would've sucked (pun intended😏), anyway I think it turns out better switching to Ethan's POV.
Vote and comments suggestions. ✌🏻️
Thanks for reading. 💕