Epilogue

Olivia's POV~

Its been 5 months since I left. I now live in an apartment in London near the law school that I attend. I also spend a lot of time with my mom because Ella is still on tour with magcon but it's ending soon so she'll be back hopefully sometime during next month. When she was away she announced publicly that she was dating Aaron. I'm just so happy for her. I also got a job as a photographer. Grayson said I always had the eye to take photos so I decided to give it a shot.

I haven't spoken to the twins since the day I left. The only contact I've had with them was sending them a birthday and Christmas card but I never got a Christmas card in return. I never really excepted one after all I was the one that left them.

The first few weeks without them was horrible but I knew I couldn't stay if I was tearing them apart. I was crying none stop and it didn't help that the twins wouldn't stop calling to messaging me on all my social medias. It hasn't been easy at all. Ella is still in contact with them about how they need me they're a mess without me.

I've never stopped thinking about them. Both of them. There's a rumour going around that they are coming to London on their tour. They're travelling all around the world to meet their fans together. I'm just glad they're happy. I hope they don't think about me very often and I hope that they have moved on and found someone else to love.

I just hope they don't forget about me. Will they? Have they?

Grayson's POV~

I sit on my bed staring at the card she sent for mine and Ethan's birthday. I haven't stopped thinking about her. I don't think Ethan has either. We really wanted to send her a Christmas card but we never found where she was living in London. Ella said she moved into her own apartment and became a photographer. I always knew she had an eye for taking photos.

"I still love her bro." Ethan says as he stands in the doorway to my room. He looks sad and lonely. He's had this look every since she left.

To be honest nothing is the same without her. We made sure to go to London on our tour to see if we can find her. Or see can find us.

"Me too." I said with my eyes watering.

What if she's moved on and forgot about us? She wouldn't forget about us. Would she?

-----
Thank you all for reading this fan fiction. I have ideas for a sequel but I'm not going to start it straight away. I will notify you guys if I do make one.

Lots of love,
✌🏻️