Chapter 10

Olivia's POV~

Cameron's beach house is beautiful and really big. The jacks share a room, Cam,Jack and Aaron share a room, the twins share a room and then me, Ella and Madison share a room. There's still like 3 more bedrooms which is crazy. This place is like 20x bigger then my apartment. I thought the Magcon house was big, but this place is massive.

We all went to our separate rooms to put our stuff away. We got here at about 2pm so we decided to go to the beach which is literally right outside the backdoor. I got changed into my black bikini and some shorts and a crop top. Then headed downstairs with the girls. Everyone was already downstairs and I could see Ethan smirking at me and I just rolled my eyes and walked over to Grayson who was glaring at Ethan. I kissed Grayson front of him just to make him jealous. Grayson knew what I was doing because he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer.

"You look great." Grayson whispered in my ear. Before I could reply someone interrupted us.

"Are we going to get going or is everyone just gonna stand here all day." Ethan said clearly annoyed.

"Chill bro." Jack J said putting him in a head lock whilst everyone walked out towards to beach.

We all took off our clothes so we were in our bathing suits. Me and the girls headed towards the the sea and the guys stayed behind.

"Is everything alright with you and the twins?" Madison asked. I looked at Ella for help. I told Ella everything the morning after the party. I just don't know whether to tell Madison or not. We've become really close so what's the worse that can happen.

"No not really..." I said then continued to tell her everything that happened.

"That explains a lot." Madison said.

"What do you mean?" I was really confused about what she was talking about.

"The way Ethan looks at you. It's like something happened between you two and no one knows what.

"Well give me heads up when you find any clues." I said splashing the water with my feet. They both laughed.

I looked towards the boys and Grayson had a surf board in his hands. He was making his way towards us. It didn't take him long because of how fast he walks. His walk is my sprint. No I'm because serious, if there was such a thing as a walking race. He would be Usain bolt.

"You know how to surf babe." He said standing with the surf board laying on the water next to him.

"You're kidding right, I used to live in London. The biggest wave I probably got was from my bathtub." I said which made everyone laugh.

"Okay I'll teach you." Grayson said with a smirk. He then got a vlog camera out of this swimming trunks. I guess it's waterproof then.

"Hey guys so were at the beach right now and I'm going to teach Olivia how to surf." He said to the camera.

"This is going to end badly." I said and I saw Ethan walking over. My mood suddenly dropped but I had to put on a smile so fans won't suspect anything. That would be the worse thing that could happen. Ethan took the camera from Grayson and I lay down on the board. I know the basics like laying down and paddling with your hands towards the wave. I just have never tried to do something like this before.

Soon enough I was off paddling towards a wave with Grayson behind me. "On all fours!" Grayson shouted to me. And I did as he said. "Now stand slowly!" I followed his orders and stood up slowing trying keep my balance. Next thing I knew, I was riding the wave.

(That paragraph shows how much of a dirty mind I have 😂 please don't let me be the only one)

"I'm doing it!" I shouted. So course the wave got the better of me because I fell into the water soon after. After resurfacing I swam over to Ethan and he gave me the camera.

 After resurfacing I swam over to Ethan and he gave me the camera

"I'm going to do something crazy." He said. I didn't say anything, I just focused the camera on him. He stood up on the board and got his balance then did a backflip off into the water. "That was insane!" He said as soon as he resurfaced. I have to say it was quite cool.

For another 2 hours we were just all doing crazy tricks. Soon enough the sun was going to set. We decided to make a campfire. Even though it was really hot today it was starting to get chilly so I wrapped myself in a blanket and took in the warmth from the fire.

--------------
Short chapter but the next chapter will be so much better.
Would you guys like smut? 😏
If so I'm sorry if it's really bad. I'm great at reading smut but really bad at writing it. 😂
Leave some suggestions ✌🏻️