Chapter 20

Olivia's PoV~

It's now 4am in New Jersey and we're all tired. Once the plane landed we headed towards the building of the airport. After we pass through security and claim our bags, we exit the airport. Lisa calls an uber to take us to the nearest hotel since Long Valley is a couple hours drive from here and we'd all prefer to just sleep a bit. While we waited I rested my head on Grayson's chest and close my eyes.

The memories of what happened in the airplane bathroom came flooding through my mind and I quickly open my eyes. I see Ethan staring at us and in that moment I see his eyes watering. He quickly looks away. I feel so bad but I love Grayson and Ethan's just going to have to accept that.

The uber finally comes and we all start to get in the mini van. There's three seats in the back and three in the front. Ethan gets in first and sits at the back. I'm about to sit next to him when I see him shake his head. Lisa and Sean soon take up the spaces next to him, so me and Grayson have to sit in the front with the driver.

If I'm completely honest that hurt a little that Ethan didn't want to sit next to me. But I guess that's what I get rejecting him. We'll both just have to get used to it because he needs to learn to accept the fact that I'm dating his brother. The small vehicle is soon filled with little conversation. We are all talking except for Ethan who has his earphones in. Every so often he wipes his eyes and I feel so bad. I need to try and make it up to him.

We made it to the hotel and Lisa checks in. She booked two rooms so it looks like I'm sharing a room with both twins. We head towards the elevator and I tell Grayson to at least try and talk with Ethan. All Ethan does is ignore him and walk faster to the elevator. We all get in one elevator and head up the fourth floor. On the way down the hallway Ethan finally talks.

"Mom, can I have a room to myself?" Ethan asks Lisa.

"Why sweetie?" She asks him back.

"I just don't feel like sharing a room with them. They need their privacy." He quickly said to cover up what he first said. But I know he just doesn't want to be near us.

"Okay go and ask for another room." Lisa says giving him her credit card.

"Thanks mom." He starts walking back towards the elevator. Grayson goes after him and tries to stop him.

Grayson's PoV~

"Bro why?" I ask Ethan as I walk with him to the elevator.

"Why what Grayson?" He asks me back. He said it whilst looking me straight in the eye. There was a of hurt in his voice. It was clear that he didn't want to see me right now.

"Why do you want to move? Look I'm really sorry okay. I just got jealous but I'm really sorry." I plead to him.

"Jealous of what? You have everything. You have her." He looks as if he was about to cry. We were now in the elevator together.

"I'm sorry I had a go at you yesterday but will you at least stay in the room with us?" I ask him. The elevator is now on the ground floor and The doors open. Ethan walks out.

"Don't worry Gray, I just want to be alone. That's it." He walks off towards the front desk. I was about to say something but the doors start closing so I just leave it. I go back to the forth floor and go to mine and Liv's room. As soon as I walk in Liv knows that something's up.

"It's going to be okay babe, just give him some time." She tells me.

"I know but I just don't want us to be like this. I feel terrible." I'm on the verge of crying.

"Let's just get some rest and worry about it in the morning. Things will get better." She always knows how to comfort me.

---------
Olivia's PoV~

When we wake up in the morning we all decide to go out for breakfast. I was wrong, things got worse. Ethan won't even come out of his room. Lisa and Sean tried to get out but he told us that he was tired and wanted him to stay in. I can tell by his voice that he had been crying. His voice was low and croaky. I feel so bad and I don't know what to do. We all decide to just leave him alone and go out to eat. We get an uber to the waffles and pancake cafe. I look at Grayson and he looks sad. I know he's hurt too.

"Are you okay babe?" I ask him.

"Yes I'm fine, don't worry." He says. I know he's lying.

After we eat, we go back to the hotel. Grayson said he was going to try and talk with Ethan. Lisa and Sean go to their room. I go to my room and wait for Gray. After a while he comes back and he looked really bad.

"What happened?" I rush towards him.

"He's mad and he doesn't want to talk to me. In fact he didn't even want to see me. He said that he should've just stayed in LA. He hates me." He sits on the bed and starts to cry.

"Don't cry. Let's just take a nap and you'll feel better afterwards." I have no idea if he will feel better but we'll just have to wait and see. I check the clock and it said 11:54. Sean said we were leaving at around 3pm ish so we have plenty of time.

We get under the covers and he rests his head on my chest. I play with hair and he soon falls asleep. I close my eyes and I also fall asleep. Hopefully when we leave Ethan will be in a better mood so we can fix things. I want everything to be fine and go back to normal, but I know that's not going to happen.

-------------
Imagine having Gray in your arms like that 😍😪
Super long chapter for you'll because I had help from dolannateaiono 👌🏻
Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter 💕
Until next time ✌🏻️