Chapter 2

Olivia's PoV~

After the most boring 11.5 hours of my life I finally stepped out of the plane and had a big warmth come over me. I forgot how hot it is here compared to the uk, and what a stupid day it was to wear my leather jacket and boots!

The hottest I've known it to be in the London is 28°C. Here it feels like 40°C and it's only Autumn (fall).

As we walked though the airport with our bags I suddenly felt a rush of excitement. The kind of excitement you feel when you've achieved something and I felt it just by getting of the plane! I can't wait to see what the future holds!

*At the apartment*

Once we walked into our apartment, I put my luggage down and ran straight to the balcony. I must've stood there a long time staring at the pool five stories below us, that was until Ella interrupted me.

"You gonna stand there all day?" She said as she stood behind me.

I just sighed whilst having the biggest smile on my face.

"Or are you going to get me some food? Whilst I stay and unpack." She said with a grin.

"Pizza?" I said as I was walking inside towards the door.

"Pizza." She repeated back.

"Maybe pizza will be our always!" I shouted as I walked out the door. When I shut the door all I could hear was her laughter.

I remember seeing a pizza place down the road when we were in our uber. When I got to the pizza place I noticed that there was a target round the corner. So I decided to buy some air beds since our furniture doesn't come till next week.

Once I got the airbeds I decided to treat Ella by getting her favourite ice cream. Ben & Jerry's cookie dough which is also my favourite.

As I picked up the ice cream from the freezer I took a step back and turned around only to bump into someone.

"Oh, sorry." I said quickly.

"No it's okay, it wasn't your fault." The person said in a deep husky voice.

Once I realised that I recognised his voice I looked straight up at his face.

"Oh my god." I quietly whispered to myself while keeping eye contact with his gorgeous facial structure and his lovely brown eyes.

As I stared at him I was ready to faint that was until he spoke again.

"I'm guessing you know who I am." He said with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah, none other than Grayson Dolan." I said normally as I came out of my trance. On the inside I was screaming!

-----------------------------------

Hope you like chapter 2. 💕
Until next time ✌🏻️