Chapter 17

Olivia's PoV~

"You go I'll handle it." Grayson says with a concerned look. I do as he says. I walk outside and go and sit on a bench then I start dialing Meredith's number. She answers quite quickly this time.

"What do you want now?"

"He's awake." I say getting straight to the po

"Who Ethan?"

"Yeah."

"Well I'm doing a photo shoot right now so I'll come after that. Bye."

"Okay but there's something else you need to know before you co-." Before I could say anything else she hung up on me.

After I made the call I decided to go find the doctor and ask about Ethan's memory loss.

"Hey um... I was just wondering if you knew why Ethan doesn't remember his girlfriend but he remembers everyone else."

"It seems to be like he only remembers the people that he actually truly loves."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm a doctor. Of course I'm sure."

"Okay well thank you." I said walking away awkwardly.

"Everything okay?" Grayson asked when I was back in the room.

"Yeah fine." He knows that whenever I say I'm 'fine', he knows I'm not. He's probably going to talk to me about it later.

What am I supposed to tell him? That Ethan only remembers the people he actually cares about. Will he understand that? I don't even understand so I pretty sure Grayson won't either.

"Do you remember anything from the accident?" I asked Ethan.

"Um yeah...me, Gray, you and Ella were on our way home from spending the weekend at Cameron's beach house." Ethan said.

"Anything else?" Grayson asked.

"Nope."

"Do you remember anything about the Italian restaurant?"

"No, why what happened?"

"It doesn't matter." I answer quickly. Grayson gives me his sad and concerned look again.

The awkward silence gets disrupted by the door swinging open and in walks Meredith.

Ethan's PoV~

I stare at the door as a blonde girl walks in. Grayson said that she's my girlfriend but I've never seen her in my whole life. Grayson and Olivia leave the room so me and this Meredith girl can talk. She sits next to me and holds my hand. I start feeling uncomfortable so I move my hand from her grasp.

"What's the matter?"

"Because of the accident I gained some memory loss?"

"Yeah so?"

"I don't remember who you are?"

She goes silent for a minute then leans towards me.

"The only reason I dated you again was because I wanted to make your brother and her stupid girlfriend jealous."

"She's not stupid." I spit back.

"Oh so you remember her but not me, classic Ethan. Did you even like me? You know what don't answer that, because you don't even remember who I am!" She storms out the room and soon Grayson rushes in.

"Bro what happened?"

"I told her that I didn't know who she was and she said that she only dated me for the second time to make you and your 'stupid' girlfriend jealous." I said changing my tone when I said stupid so he knew it wasn't my words.

"Oh." He said going quiet as well.

"Where's Liv?" I said.

"She's talking to Meredith." He said realising what's happening.

"Oh shit. I'll be back in a minute." He said rushing out again. I wish I could go to but I have about 5 needles in me connected to this giant machine next to me. I don't think it would be a good idea to pull them out. I just sit there and wait. Suddenly I hear shouting coming from Grayson.

Grayson's PoV~

I walk out of Ethan's room and walk towards where the girls went. I turn the corner and see them having a full on cat fight on the floor. I'd love to stay and watch because Olivia is winning but I decide to stop the fight.

"Hey! Hey!" I said pulling Olivia off Meredith out was on the floor with blood pouring from her nose. I must say Olivia does have a good punch.

"How could you use him like that!?!" Olivia shouted to Meredith. A few nurses saw the state of Meredith and rushed over. Meredith soon stood up.

"I bet Grayson here would have me in bed by now if you didn't exist! You know he used to really like m-." Before she could say anything else another punch was thrown at her by Olivia. This time Meredith was knocked out. I start to see the security coming towards us.

"Come on we gotta go." I said leading her away. We soon start running so we can lose security. We go back to Ethan's room and there's a doctor in there with him. I see Olivia hide her bloody hand behind her.

"You'll be able to leave tonight." I hear the doctor tell Ethan.

"Thank fuck for that." I whisper to myself once the doctor was gone.

---------------
Im so sorry that I haven't updated in ages, I've been really busy. Also I have two weeks of exams coming up so I'm really sorry if I don't update. Wish me luck 🙅🏼
Anyway thank you for reading. 🌟
Until next time. ✌🏼️