Chapter 5

Ethan's PoV~

"You like her don't you?" I said with a smile. I was trying to be nice even though I feared his answer.

"I don't know." He smiled and tilted his head down. It was clear that he did. I usually tease him about stuff like this but I know if I did it would be me getting hurt.

We were mostly quiet after that because all I could think about was that he liked the same girl I did. He started to notice that my mood changed drastically so I had to speak about random things like how good the view was and what we were going to do when the girls arrived. Gray suggested going to the Hollywood sign. Olivia and Ella sure were taking a long time.

Olivia's PoV~

The walk (run for me because I have small legs) up was so easy! Hint the sarcasm. Seriously it was horrible we had to stop a couple of times for me. Not so I could catch my breath, so I could take pictures of the views. Photography was kinda like my hobby even though I only use my phone because not everything is as perfect as a picture and plus I don't have enough money to get a good camera so I just stick with my iPhone.

Ella wouldn't stop complaining on how slow I was, hey sorry I wasn't born with lovely long legs and an interest in walking uphill.

When we finally got to the top we found the twins sat against a rock. Just beyond them I saw the Hollywood sign and thought of a perfect picture opportunity. When Grayson saw us he came and gave us a hug which was awkward because I was really sweaty then Ethan did the same.

"You were quick." Grayson said trying to be nice.

"And you're a terrible liar." I said which made us both laugh.

"So what do you guys wanna do now?" Ethan said.

"How about we go to the Hollywood sign?" It was the only thing I could really think of plus I really wanted to go.

"That was what I was thinking." Grayson smiled.

"Let's go then! Come on its already nearly 3pm." Ella said walking away. She was clearly eager to go.

It only took about 15mins to get to it. Me ,Grayson and Ella were talking and laughing the whole walk. This time I wasn't as slow because it was mostly downhill but it was still painful. Ethan didn't say anything at all, it reminded me of when we first met.

Ella and Grayson went ahead talking so I decided this was my chance to talk to Ethan.

"Hey, you okay?" I said rubbing his arm. I got a weird tingling feeling but it was a good feeling, I liked it.

"Yeah...um...I'm fine." Ethan said stuttering. I've never known Ethan to stutter. Though my phone screen he always seemed to be so confident and independent. I guess he's a lot more different in real life.

Ella's PoV~

I noticed the way Olivia and Grayson looked at each other. It was clear that they liked one another.

I saw that Ethan was suddenly bummed out about something so I decided to go ahead with Grayson to see if Olivia could see whats up with him.

I cared about the boys a lot but I wasn't the kind of fan girl that's wants to date them. I'm not really into the whole internet famous thing. I guess I don't really like a lot of attention in general.

Once we got to the Hollywood sign we just sat there whilst Olivia was taking pictures of the view and other things as usual. There probably for her Instagram. She's very authentic when it comes to her Instagram feed for her Dolan twin fan account. I wonder if the boys know about it yet. Well just have to see what they do when they find out. I swear I'm the greatest best friend anyone could ask for, at least that's what I think and hope.

---------------------------

Hope you like this chapter! 👌🏻
Don't forget to vote and comment please. 💕
Thank you for reading. 💁🏼✌🏻️