Chapter 4

Olivia's PoV~

The next morning I woke up to the sound of cars and motorcycles, which isn't that different to when I used to live in the centre of London. I checked my phone and it was currently 1:24pm. Wow! I really need to get used to the time zone difference. I also smelt bacon which means Ella was cooking, Ella is great at cooking and I guess that's a bonus since I love food! I got up off my air bed and and slowly shuffled myself to the kitchen, as you can tell I'm not a morning person, even thought it's the afternoon.

"Hey sleepy head, you want some bacon and scrambled eggs?" She said as I sat on the counter stool.

"Do you even need to ask that?" I said sarcastically.

She giggled then handed me a plate of food. Once we had both finished we just started talking.

"The twins came round before when you was asleep, they said they was going hiking for the day and that we should join. They even printed us a map of the trail they're taking." She said showing me the piece of paper with the route on.

"Oh boi, that looks like a long walk!" I was not prepared for this.

"Come on, it will be fun. Now go get changed we'll leave in about 20 mins."

I once again shuffled back to my room because I still wasn't awake properly yet. I probably never will! Unless something amazing happens.

I opened my suitcase and sorted though my clothes. I eventually picked some grey and white running shorts and a pale pink Nike tank top. I put on my pink Nike trainers. I brushed my hair then put it in a pony tail. I didn't bother putting any make up on since I will probably drown in my own sweat!

"Who are you trying to impress in those shorts, little miss sporty!" Ella said peeping her head though the doorway.

"Oh shut up, you're lucky I'm making an effort. Anyway are you ready?" I said with a small smile.

"Yeah and I've already ordered the uber and you should..." She got cut off by the ding from her phone.

"The uber is here, come on let's go." She said walking out my room towards the the front door of the apartment.

"Where to?" The uber driver asked once we settled in the car.

"Griffith park please." Ella said looking at the map.

*skip drive*

"Gray said to get you to text him when we get here. Here's his number." She said giving me a piece of paper with a phone number on it.

"Why me?" I said with a grin.

"I dunno, maybe he likes you?" She said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I just ignored her and added Grayson to my contacts and then I text him.

Olivia- Hey it's Olivia we just got to Griffith park x
Gray- We're at the top just follow the trial xx
Olivia- Okay on our way see you soon xxx
Gray- Okay 💕 xxx

"Okay let's go." I said as I put my phone in my pocket. I don't know what had happened to me but I couldn't help but smile after a that last text Gray sent.

"What are you so happy about all of a sudden? She walking behind me while I start walking up the trail.

"Nothing I guess I'm just wide awake now."

"What? That doesn't even make sense!" She was confused and frustrated.

"Well it does to me." I said trying to hide the big grin on my face.

Grayson's PoV~

Once I finished texting Olivia I became really happy and I didn't know what came over me but I think I was starting to like her. Last night we watched some horror and thriller films. Olivia seemed to try not to show any emotion in front of people and I think that's why she would laugh when we watched the conjuring. I like horrors but that film even made me scared!

Me and Ethan sat against a big rock while we waited for the girls.

"You like her, don't you?" He said smiling at me.

"I don't know." I said trying to be shy and tilting my head down.

I know when I met her she already knew who I was but she's different to other fan girls that I've meet. She didn't scream or have a panic attack and she didn't want to bother us. Ethan was right I do like her.

------------------------------
A/N- In this fanfic it's around September time 2016 but they haven't been on tour yet and teen choice awards hasn't happened yet. They are still currently 16 and Olivia is 17 and older by 4 months.
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! 💕✌🏻️