Chapter Eleven

Kaia woke up to the sound of movement. It was completely unexpected because the mansion had been relatively quiet since Trystan had brought her here. Trystan. She smiled at his name. He was so different, more different than any other guy she had met before and she was falling in love with him.

She sighed, her whole day brightening immediately. A loud crash disrupted her thoughts. She jumped off her bed and rushed putside her room. She followed the sounds to Trystan's room, the usually invisible employees were gathered outside, whispering among themselves.

They parted as she got closer, allowing her to make her way straight into Trystan's room. She gasped as she saw how thrashed his room was. Everything was either broken or torn down.

She wondered what on earth had happened here. Where was Trystan?

Her eyes wandered to a corner of the destroyed room where four bodyguards stood. Two were restraining someone. Her eyes widened when she realized it was Trystan.

She hadn't recognized him immediately. The man who stood, half naked before her was not the Trystan she knew. This man looked 'mad'. His eyes were bloodshot and his hair looked like he had been pulling at it. They were bags under his eyes. The eyes that had an evil glint to them.

Trystan fought against the hold of the bodyguards. He kicked and thrashed.
"Let go of me!" He screamed. "I'll kill all of you, all of me! Let go of me now!"

"Sorry, sir." One of the bodyguards who wasn't holding Trystan said. "But you need to calm down."

"You can't tell me what to do, you idiot." Trystan seethed. Managing to slip out his arm from the hold of one bodyguard, he wrapped his fingers around the neck of the one who had spoken.

The bodyguard who had the holding Trystan and the last bodyguard tried to pry Trystan's hand from the man's neck but he wouldn't let go. His eyes took on an evil gleam.

Kaia screamed, knowing what he was about to do. Trystan's eyes snapped to her and confusion laced his expression.
"Please stop, Trystan." She begged. He just stared at her, as if she was a stranger. "Please." Kaia added, taking a step towards Trystan. Trystan let go of the bodyguard's neck and began to reach for Kaia instead. The bodyguards caught him before he could do any damage.

Trystan was like a possessed man. Kaia couldn't bear to watch anymore. She raced to her room, tears falling from her eyes. She wondered what was wrong with Trystan? Why was he acting this way?

She knew she had to call somebody but she didn't know who to call. She knew Trystan had a phone in his study that he used to call his office. He hadn't allowed her to even touch it before but she knew she had to. There was something wrong with him and she had to help him. She run to his study and searches his desk for the phone. She found after a long while of searching.

Sighing, she dialed the only number she had completely memorized.
Her aunt picked up on the first ring.

"Hello?" Kaia smiled at her aunt's voice. She had missed her so much.

"Aunt. It's me."

"Kaia?" Her aunt asked, her voice shaking.

"Yes, aunt Candace."

"Sweetie, are you okay? Where are I? We've been looking for you everywhere?"

"I'm sorry, aunt, but I nned your help. There's something wrong with Trystan and I have only your number memorized."

"Kaia, are you alright? Did he hurt you?"

"Aunt, please, can you get someone to help us?" Kaia asked, her eyes blurring with tears.

"Yes, I know someone who can help. He's Trystan's friend."
Her aunt assured. Kaia slumped against the desk. She felt completely drained.
***
Fallon stared at the woman in front of him. He couldn't believe Candace was back at his apartment. After last time,he hadn't expected to see her around her ever but here she was.
"What do you want, Mrs. Reed?" He said, ignoring how disheveled  she looked, like she had just woken up from bed and rushed to his apartment.

"My niece called. She said there's something wrong with your friend." She informed uncomfortably. Her words made Fallon freeze.

"Did she tell you where they are?" He asked. Candace shook her head. Disappointment coursed through him ashe realized he was no closer to finding them.

"But she told me there's something wrong with Trystan. She sounded like she had been crying and she begged me to get help, Fallon." Candace's voice shook. "I hope he didn't do anything to hurt her."

Fallon felt a tug on his heart as tears filled her eyes. Without thought, he pulled her into his arms. He knew what was wrong with Trystan, what he didn't know was if he had hurt Candace's niece.

"I'll find them." He promised as she sobbed against his chest. She pulled back wiping her eyes.

"How?" She asked. Fallon thought for a moment then his eyes widened.

"Your phone. Give me your phone."

Hey guys, I finally updated. This chapter was giving me so much trouble. I had to delete and erase almost everything I wrote before publishing this part.
I know this chapter isn't much and I'm not very happy about that but I hope you like it anyway.
Inform me if there are any mistakes or wrong spellings.
I'll update the next part soon though.
Thank you ♡♡♡