Chapter Eight: The Library

The boys arrived at the library, stashing their bikes in the building's side. No one but Will knew what was going on, or where they were going.
They reached the back or the library, a secluded spot in the nonfiction section that no one ever visited.
"So now will you tell us what we're doing here?" Dustin asked as they sat down on the library floor.
Will sighed,"Did my mom or Hopper ever tell you what happened when they rescued me from the upside down?"
"Well, yeah. But I don't want to remember it." Lucas said, not wanting to remember how scared he had been that Will would die. "Didn't they find you in the."
"Library. Precisely." Will finished "The demogorgon takes its victims to the upside down version of the library, where its lair is, before it...you know"
They nodded, understanding what he was getting at.
"But then why are we here, in the the real world?" Mike asked
"I'm waiting for another one of my episodes." Will said
"So what do we do while we wait?" Dustin asked
"We just wait." Will said with a sigh "it won't be long, I can feel when they're coming. I'm not really sure how it looks from another person's perspective, so I'm not sure what'll happen."
"Will, what if she's dead." Mike said, worried about El
"I won't know until I see her." Will said looking over at Mike, wishing he could do more to help the girl who saved him. "Shit." He said quietly, gripping the side of the bookcase, beginning to sound as if he were going to throw up. The boys looked at him, scared. He coughed once more, and a slug came out. Dustin gagged.
Will's face turned pale white and he quickly squeezed his eyes shut. He was pulled into the floor, through a portal of sorts. The boys gasped. Mike reached for Will, but he was already gone.