Five

I stood in front of them and I could see their mouths moving but I was doing my best to try and block their voices so that I couldn't hear the words.

My eyes scanned the crowd but I didn't have to look far because he was at the center of it all.

He had hurt me far more then anyone else.

His words left scars all over my heart and he left memories that I probably would never be able to forget.

But he was still the most beautifulest person I had ever seen.

But that beauty stops once you reach his heart and see who he really is inside.

He was cruel and the people around him were almost just as cruel.

I had been too unfocused that I couldn't block out the next sentence that came from the crowd.

" your so ugly I mean like can you look at the mirror and still be able to live "

I could feel tears threaten to fall.

" you should just go kill yourself because nobody really even wants you here "

As the tears came down the laughter increased and by now everyone who had heard was clutching their stomachs from laughing too hard.

He was also laughing and as our eyes met a look I've never seen went through his eyes and for a second it looked like he was about to stop laughing but his laughter only increased.

I turned around not even caring about my locker anymore and ran down the hallway to the only place that I could be left alone.