Eleven

I entered the school with fear running through my body.

I wanted to avoid him and his friends for the whole day but I knew that would be close to impossible.

Maneuvering through the crowd was harder then on normal days because now since I had bruises covering my body all I could feel was pain.

I was getting bumped into and getting pushed around but no one would turn around and apologize.

But that was the thing about people, they didn't really care about what was happening around them or even the people around them.

Everyone was so focused on their problems that they didn't take a minute to look around their surroundings.

It was now lunch time and I couldn't explain how happy I was that the "popular" crowd had at least left me alone after that beating yesterday.

My mood has been lifted up a little so I decided to have lunch in the cafeteria but what I didn't know was how much I would regret that decision.

I got a pizza with some fruit and a water from the lunch line before I paid and went to take a seat at the only place available.

The table was full of what people would call "nerds" and since I knew they would bother me as much as other people I took a seat at the end of the table but the minute I sat down they all scooted to be other side of the table.

I guess everyone knew that I was that one person to stay away from.

It made me mad that people couldn't think for themselves and instead follow the status quo.

But I also couldn't blame them for looking out for themselves either.

I was almost done with my pizza slice when I heard footsteps coming my way.

I didn't look up but I had become so accustomed to the smell of cologne and a hint of pine that I knew exactly who it was.

" I can believe that you allow yourself to eat more food when you look like that " he said with a light chuckle.

My hands starting shaking and I put them under the table so that he couldn't see how much he was affecting me.

I could sense him coming closer to me until he was just right behind me.

He put his body right behind me so that I could practically feel him against me.

He snaked his arm around part of my waist and pulled me closer before leaning down to my ear.

I could feel him breathing next to me ear.

" you like this don't you "

My breathing started coming in little pants.

" yeah I bet you like this real good "

He squeezed my waist and at that moment I've never felt so self-conscious of my body.

" but...you know your not really my type "

I could feel tears threatening to fall.

" I'm not really into pigs like you "

Waiting For PerfectionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara