Twenty-One

I walked into school with a tiny smile on my face.

He and his friends had all left me alone for the past week and I was honestly in a pretty good mood.

As I walked down the hallways I couldn't help but notice how more people were giving me looks as I went past them but I also decided to ignore that and continued to my locker.

I spun the code and heard a little "click" as my locker popped open; I bent down to retrieve some books I would need for class and before I could get back up I heard a voice behind me.

" someone looks like a proper slut today huh "

" I don't know about you bro but I'm liking this new look " replied another voice.

I knew turning around would just cause me more trouble so I just quickly took my books and left for my class as fast as my legs could carry me but apparently I wasn't quick because I could still hear the roar of laughter trailing after me.

I took my seat the minute I entered the classroom.

Although only a few students were in class at the moment and the bell hadn't rang, I took my things out and got ready for class.

More and more of my classmates started piling in and I was glad to know that one of them wasn't him, at least not yet.