Seven

As I sat on top of the toilet locked away in a stall, I still couldn't stop the tears that kept running down my cheeks.

It had been awhile and I decided that it was time to finally go to class but the minute I stood up from the toilet I heard a group of girls coming into the bathroom.

Fear gripped my heart.

There's only 5 girls who ever wear heels at school and I could hear those heels clicking against the bathroom floor as the person neared the stall I was in.

I slowly backed away so that I was against the wall but that still didn't stop my heart from thumping like a drum.

" open the bathroom you slut "

I didn't say anything.

The other girls were laughing and their leader whose name was Prisca was the one slamming her palm against the bathroom door.

" didn't you hear me say to open the door? "

Her voice sounding menacing.

" you better open the door now slut before something bad happens "

I slowly neared the door and turned the lock.

Knowing Prisca everything she said held a promise and I don't want to think of what would happen if I didn't open the door.

Prisca took the chance and slapped me the second I stepped out of the stall.

The other girls stood by while laughing like this was the funniest thing ever.

Prisca punched me in the gut and although it didn't hurt as much I still doubled over from the slight pain.

I felt a hand grasp my hair and my head flew back while someone else took a hold of my ankle.

All I could hear was the high pitched laughter of a bunch of girls.

All I could feel was the pain that was being inflicted on my body.

The tears wouldn't stop coming down and I couldn't contain the screams coming out of my mouth.

What did I do to deserve this?