Twenty-Three

I was surprised to find that he wasn't there yet.

I would've thought that he would already be here considering the fact that it was him who basically forced me to meet him.

I took a seat on the floor and immediately regretting it when my thighs touched the cold tile floor, but I curled my feet up so my hands where propped up on my knees.

I was sitting like that for about 5 more minutes when I eventually heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

When he stepped into view my heart skipped a beat: his hair looked like it had been pushed back multiple times but without effect, his breathing was a little rushed and you could tell by the way his chest went up and down.

I shot up from my position once I realized that I was staring way too much and also the fact that I was wearing a dress.

He advanced towards me but I couldn't move anywhere, I was already against the wall.

I was too afraid to lift up my eyes so I just mindlessly stared at his slightly worn shoes as he took more steps towards me.

" look at me "

I don't get why he bothers to acknowledge me when he knows I won't respond back to him; but that didn't stop him because he gripped my chin and forced my eyes to meet his.

" what? are you scared of me? " he asked

When I failed to respond once again the hand on my chin dropped and instead went on my thigh. My breathing started to get more labored.

" you must like being touched by guys do you? "

His hand traveled upwards to the point where he was touching my underwear but before he could go any further my hand grabbed his lightly but with enough force.

But he still persisted and tried to go keep going; out of reflex I pushed his hand away yet he was still stronger than me so his had stayed in place.

" what is you want " he asked while staring into my eyes.

" tell me what you want " he stated.

" s-stop " I said, ultimately responding.

Before I could blink he removed his hand from my body and took a few steps back, I could finally breath easier now.

Although I expected him to leave he stayed rooted in his place before finally saying " don't disregard me ".