Twenty-Two

He finally decided to saunter into class without bothering to even give the teacher a look.

He took his usual seat behind me and by now I was already sweating bullets just by the sight of him.

Damn he looked good.

Just when our teacher was about to go into another topic the loud school bell rang saving us from torture.

I quickly got my stuff together and rushed out of the classroom but I, again, wasn't quick enough because just when I was about to turn a corner I was pulled back by the one and only.

" wow you really went all out today " he said turning me so that I was facing him.

When he noticed that I wasn't going to reply he continued " you must really be trying to impress someone huh? ".

I tried stepping back from him but he only pulled me closer.

" don't tell me you're trying to impress me? " he said while letting out an obviously unhappy chuckle.

" tsk tsk...we're gonna have to do something about that won't we " he said before the bell rang, making me late once again.

But before he let me go he had a few final words to say " meet me behind the stairs during lunch ".

I was finally able to breathe as I took a few steps away from him.

" you better come, this is my only warning " he said before walking away and leaving me stranded in the lone hallway.

The time I had been dreading finally came and to say I was nervous was an understatement; I didn't know what he was fully capable of and I honestly didn't want to find out.

But what I did know was that not doing what he says would turn out to be an even bigger mistake so I took a stop at my locker and put my books away for now.

The spot behind the stairs was the opposite direction of the cafeteria, so it's a mystery to me on how he was able to find me.

I took my time getting to the spot because knowing him he probably had something up his sleeve and I wasn't completely ready to deal with him just yet.