Ten

The next day the only thing on my mind was the pain.

All I wanted to do was stay in bed all day long but I knew that if my mother had to come and wake me up then it would create a problem.

I got out of bed despite my body screaming at me to stay in bed.

Deciding that I didn't need to even try today I just put on a pair of sweatpants and a nice fitting hoodie.

I took my time going down the stair because I didn't want to hurt myself anymore then I was already.

When I walked into the kitchen I smelt something so unfamiliar in this house.

Pancakes.

There was a big plate of pancakes sitting in the middle of the table with also bacon, eggs, and sausage on other plates.

My mother turned her head to look at me and gave me this huge smile that soon fell off her face.

" Em what are you wearing?! "

My father was sitting on the other side of mother but he didn't seem like he cared much about what I was wearing.

I decided to just ignore my mother and instead just went to get a plate from the cupboard.

" Emily the least you could do is try to look nice, you realize what you wear or what you do reflects us "

My mother kept going on and on about how I should look more better but I tried to block out her mean words and focused on the food in front of me.

It's like everywhere I go there's people always trying to bring me down.

Even my parents.