Chapter 31

Chapter 31

“Love potions aren’t allowed in Hogwarts,” Hermione informed them, “Pansy could get in serious trouble if anyone found out.”

“They do have cures though... don’t they?” Draco asked her anxiously. He gritted his teeth together, trying not to think about the fact that he was going to the queen Mudblood herself for help.

“Depends on the potion,” Hermione answered, her nose stuck in a book as usual.

Luna looked thoughtful for a moment then spoke up, “Well then don’t you need to know what type of love potion Pansy used on him?”

“That would be helpful, yes.”

“I’ll go ask her,” Harry offered.

“She won’t tell you,” Draco scoffed.

“She will if there’s a wand pointed at her throat...”

“You both have stupid ideas,” Hermione told them, “First off, Malfoy are you suggesting we give up? And secondly, we’re not stooping to their level Harry.”

“Why don’t we just get the box?” Luna asked.

The three turned to look at her.

“The box?” Harry questioned.

“Yes. The box that the love potion came in,” Luna nodded.

Hermione stared at her, “...That’s not a bad idea...” She mumbled, “Well, um, how would we get it?”

“Well, Draco can get us into the Slytherin common room and I could go into the girls dorm to look for it. Pansy probably didn’t think to do anything more with it than throw it in her trash can so it’s probably still there.”

Hermione’s mouth fell open, “That’s actually a good plan...” How did Loony Lovegood come up with a plan before you? She wondered but shook the mean thought away.

Draco smiled at his girlfriend, “Alright then, let’s do it!”

“Wait! We need a plan,” Hermione exclaimed.

“We have one, Luna just came up with it,” Harry shrugged.

“We can’t just barge into Pansy’s room and search through her garbage! Someone will notice!”

“Harry can distract them,” Luna told her.

Hermione frowned, “...Well... what do I do?”

“You have to look up the antidote. Okay, let’s go!”

With that the three left the room, leaving Hermione standing alone in the library.

“Why don’t I get to do any of the fun stuff?” Hermione muttered to herself as she plopped back into her chair to begin looking up cures again.

“Serpant Sempra,” Draco said the password and the door to the Slytherin common room swung open.

Luna entered first, looking around happily. Harry followed and soon after was Draco who was trying with everything he had not to stare at Harry’s butt as he walked.

“So, ready you two?” Luna chirped.

They nodded and the three split up. Luna headed to the girls dorm, Harry began to set up his ‘distraction’ and Draco sat on the couch near the fire... supervising...

Luna walked into Pansy’s dorm to find a group of girls talking and giggling. The group stopped as soon as she stepped foot into the room and stared at her. Luna cleared her throat uncertainly and said;

“Someone got the Slytherin common room password and is giving it out to everyone... just thought I’d let you know. You should see what they’re doing to your common room!”

The girls jumped up and bolted to the common room, not wanting to miss any action. Luna legged behind and once all of the girls were gone, she closed the door and headed to Pansy’s bed. She could tell which bed was Pansy’s because it had a picture of Draco hanging above it. Luna rolled her eyes. She looked in the trash can next to Pansy’s bed... no box. Desperately, Luna began opening drawers and looking under beds.

“Where is it..?” She muttered under her breath.

“Where’s what?”

Luna froze. She turned around slowly.

“What are you doing in here?” Pansy asked.