Chapter 52 - Kids.

The next day, was the day that Noah was scheduled for his surgery. After dropping Lily off at daycare, Noah headed to the hospital. Of course, he ignored everyone's calls. He ignored mine, Asha's, Isaiah's, even Aunt Shay's. Overall, Noah was terrified. The last surgery he had was when he got the bullets out of his back from being shot 4 years ago, but he never had to do with surgery that was life threatening. When Noah got there, Frank gave him a gown to get suited in and waited until he got out of the bathroom.

"Well, how do I look?" Noah smiled, stepping out of the bathroom.

"Like a million bucks." Frank smiled. "Let me escort you to the room, Noah."

As Noah entered the room, he seen 5 surgeons standing around the hospital bed. One of them, was Tracy. As each of them wore their masks, Noah froze and glanced around.

"Did you guys check the IV?" Noah asked.

"Noah..."

"A-And the heart rate monitor?"

"Noah-"

"Make sure that there's enough in that anesthesia needle-"

"NOAH! We're surgeons too!" Tracy laughed. "Just lay down and relax."

Noah was shaking tremendously.  

As he laid down in the hospital bed, the doctors prepared to give him orders. Usually he was the one performing the surgery, but now he was the one receiving it.

"Now Noah, we're gonna give you a small shot." Tracy nodded. "You'll be asleep before you can count back from 10."

Noah took a deep breath. Suddenly, he felt a needle go into his hip. Noah jumped a little and looked beside himself, his vision started to go blurry. He laid back in his pillow and started to count down in his head.

"Ten."

"Nine."

"Eight."

"Seven.."

"Six...."

"Five......."

Noah's eyes start to shut as he struggled to keep them open.

"Four......"

".......T-Three....."

".....................Two............"

That was it. Before he could say one, he was knocked out. While Noah was asleep, someone was waking up from their surgery.

Q.

"I'm glad you feelin' better, wigga." Carlos groaned.

The doctors managed to take the bullets out of Q's chest and side. Still, the bleeding wounds were fresh so he was forced to stay in the hospital. As he sat in his bed giving off a dazed and drugged look, Stacey and Asha glanced down at the floor.

"Who did this shit, Q?" Stacey growled.

Q clenched his jaw, giving him an angry look.

"Noah." Q growled back. "He shot my ass right in front of the damn liquor store......"

Stacey glanced at Carlos, giving him an angry look. He still had a bruised eye from when Isaiah punched him.

"So now what the hell do we do, 'Los?" Stacey growled. "This nigga targeting all of us, now."

"Y'all gotta cool out, man." Carlos sighed. "That's Isaiah's brother-"

"You think I give a fuck about the fact that that's Isaiah's brother!?" Q barked. "10 people from Schaefer came by and asked!"