Chapter 55 - Bro.

Unfortunately for Noah, he wasn't well enough to leave the hospital. The surgery from his groin area was still sharp, so he had to stay. For comfort, he decided to text everyone and asked if they could come to the hospital to see him. By everyone, that meant Carlos and the others as well. Aunt Shay had to work, so she said that she would be coming tomorrow. Asha texted him back and told him that her and Lily could make their way to the hospital now. 30 minutes later, they arrived.

"Hi Daddy Noah!" Lily waved, looking up at his bed.

"Hey Lily." Noah smiled in his raspy tone. "I missed you."

"Miss u to!"

Asha sat beside Noah's bed as Noah slowly turned and glanced at her.

"Hey Ash." Noah grinned, opening his eyes halfway. "How are you?"

"Fine." Asha groaned. "Just taking care of Lily, that's all."

Noah took a deep breath, closing his eyes.

"Listen, I'm gonna leave my half million dollar life insurance to you, Lily, Isaiah, and my mother." Noah sighed. "Okay?"

Asha's eyes widened, giving him a shocked look.

"Wha.......why'd you say that?" Asha gasped.

"It ain't lookin' good, Asha." Noah said, shaking his head. "If I don't get a bone marrow in the next 24 hours, it's over."

Asha covered her mouth as her eyes started to bubble with tears.

"No......." Asha gasped. "I'll donate to you, Noah!"

"It has to be the same blood type as mine, and Isaiah is the only person who can." Noah whispered. "He said that I'm on my own, so my goose is cooked."

"No. No! Fuck that!" Asha barked. "This is a situation where you're gonna DIE if you don't get help! All of that other bullshit needs to be put to the si-"

"Asha, it's alright. I understand where Isaiah is coming from." Noah sighed, pausing for a second. "I denied him. I'm a horrible brother."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am." Noah said, shaking his head. "The whole time he's been trying to help me, and I've been shutting him out. I guess karma's finally bit me in the ass."

Lily looked up at Noah, giving him a sad look.

"Ur not gonna leab me, r u daddy Noah?" Lily asked.

Noah glanced at Lily, giving her a sad look. The daughter that he hasn't even known for a while had a chance of being left without a father. Noah's eyes quickly welled with tears as he covered his eyes, shaking his head.

"I can't take this....." Noah whispered.

Asha picked Lily up, leaving Noah alone.

"We're gonna give you some time alone, Noah." Asha sighed. "Goodbye."

Before Asha left, she leaned forward and gave Noah a long kiss.

"I'm coming back tomorrow, alright?" Asha plead. "I'm gonna talk to Isaiah, too."

"I love you." Noah nodded.

It was the first time Noah said it to her. Asha cracked a small smile, tearing up too.

"I love you too, Noah."

Meanwhile, Isaiah was picking Kayson up from school. When he arrived, he seen Kayson crying in the corner while the rest of the kids played together.

"Kays!" Isaiah panted as he walked into the corner. "What's wrong?"

Kayson was sniffing so hard that he couldn't talk. Mrs. Allen walked up to Isaiah, giving him a sad look.