Why?|| Draco Malfoy

You turned the corner and saw Draco bothering Neville. You stood in between them and pushed him. "Leave him alone Malfoy." You turned to Neville but before you could say anything Draco piped up. "Look at (L/N), back at it again." You turned around again. "What are you talking about?" You knew you shouldn't have asked because whatever he said would make you upset but you were genuinely curious. "You have to stick up for people so they feel obligated to hang out with you because they wouldn't be your friends otherwise." Tears brimmed your eyes as you spat back a response. "I didn't know you knew a big word like obligated. I thought all the big words you knew were insults." Before Draco could answer you ran off. Draco ran after you and found you sitting against the wall. "(Y/N)?" You looked up and glared. "What do you want? Are you going to give me more reason why I don't have friends?" Draco's face softened as he sat next to you. "I'm sorry." You just stared at him. "Why? If you're sorry why are you bothering me?" Draco thought for a second. "Because Crabbe and Goyle won't stop bothering me." You had stopped crying. "What does that to do with me?" Draco sighed. "Because they're bother me about liking you." It was silent before you started punching him. "Why didn't you just tell me! Why did that mean make me feel bad?" You finally stopped punching Draco. "It made more sense in my head." You rolled your eyes as you got up and walked away. Before you turned the corner you turned back. "And I'll see you at Hogsmeade this weekend."