Sure|| Ron Weasley

You stormed away from Ron and out into the courtyard just as it began to snow. "(Y/N), wait!" You ignored his calls as you felt snowflakes land in your (H/T) (H/C) hair. "I don't want to hear more reasons why nobody would ask me on a date. If you'd let me finish you would've known that some other friends would be there too." You yelled over your shoulder.

"Are you going to Hogsmeade?" Ron asked as you sat on the couch in the common room. "Yeah, actually Dean asked me to- Dean asked you on a date?!" Ron interrupted. "No, we were planning on- why would Dean wanna go on a date with you?" Ron interrupted again. You just stared. "What's so strange about the idea of someone wanting to go on a date with me?" You asked, slightly offended. "I mean, it's you, why would-" you stormed out of the common room, not wanting to hear what he would've said. "What's up with her?" Ron questioned, turning to Hermione and Harry, not understanding what he had said. "Well you just implied that it was crazy to think that she attracted anyone." Ron thought about it and realized she was right. "You should probably apologize."

Now here he was, chasing after you in the snow. Ron grabbed your shoulder, effectively stopping you as you turned. "What?" You snapped. But when you faced him, Ron's grip became lose as his face softened. "You look beautiful." You blushed and began to avoid Ron's eyes. "Thanks." Ron turned your head so you would face him. You blush grew under his gaze. "Do you wanna get some tea, you're shivering." You didn't realized how cold you were until Ron pointed it out. "Sure."