Fun||Sirius Black

"But (N/N)!" Sirius whined as you helped Severus out of the tree. "You always ruin the fun!" You rolled your eyes as Remus gave you an apologetic look. "Cut her some slack Padfoot, she's just too nice." James said, wrapping an arm around your shoulder. "That's why she doesn't try to talk about books like Remus does." James added, sticking his tongue out at Remus.

You were walking through the hallway when someone grabbed you arm and pulled you in a different direction. "Jeez Remus, you always pull harder than I expect." He pointed to a beam and you saw Severus hanging and you saw James and Sirius laughing. You sighed and reached for your wand. "Really guys?" You chided. Severus heard you but he couldn't see you getting your wand to help him. "Come on (Y/N)," he said and you were about to tell him to be patient when he started talking again. "You aren't going to be like your idiot friends, right?" You stopped. "Alright, I'm done." You put your wand away and turned to Remus. "I'm such a nice person that I always wanna help people, but then they say things like this and I don't want help them anymore." Remus chuckled. "You're on you own pal." You said and walked away. Sirius and James caught up to you as Sirius put an arm around your shoulders. "And this is why you're the best."