Teddy Bear|| Teddy Lupin

You sucked in a breath and started to walk away. "(Y/N) wait!" You ignored Teddy and kept walking as the tears began to fall. You whispered the password and walked into the common room as Teddy grabbed your shoulder. "(N/N) please just let me explain." You pulled your shoulder away but looked at Teddy. "She kissed me, I pulled away as soon as you got there." Teddy reached for your hands but you pulled them back and a look of hurt flashed in his eyes. "I-I don't know Teddy." You ran into your dorm.

The next day were picking at your food during breakfast when you felt a tap on your back. You turned and James was standing with some girl. "Hey James, who's this?" You asked with a small smile. "This is the girl that kissed Teddy, go on tell her what you did." You frowned. "I-well I kissed Teddy cause I really like him and I thought if you saw then you would break up with Teddy and he could be with me." Your jaw dropped and you glanced at Teddy from across the table. He looked up and caught you staring as you got up, ran over and grabbed his hand to drag him out. As soon as you got out you pulled Teddy into a hug. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I should've believed you." Teddy hugged you back and rested his chin on top of your head. "It's ok, I would've been mad too." You hugged tighter. "I love you teddy bear."