Ice Cream|| Ron Weasley

I was gonna do this one with Harry but I figured you guys were probably tired of Harry oneshots.

You we really stressed out because you had just found out you were 2 months pregnant(luckily and surprisingly you hadn't drank any alcohol in 3 months) and you didn't want to tell anyone until 3 months so you wouldn't jinx it but you were George's "drinking buddy" and it would be hard to not let it slip out. You had also gotten a letter from your aunt that her dog had died which was really sad because that dog was your best friend when you were young. "Hey Ron? We don't have any (F/F) ice cream left, could you go get some?" You asked, poking your head around the corner. "Yeah of course." Ron grabbed the keys and walked out the door, he was about half a block away when he needed his wallet so he turned around and came back. He opened and closed the door quietly before hearing crying. He opened an closed the door loudly. "Hey (N/N), I forgot my wallet, was there anything else you wanted?" He heard you get quiet. "No," you called your voice slightly shaky," just the ice cream. Is your wallet on the coffee table?" You asked. "No, It was by the door. I'm going to go get that ice cream." He said opening the door. "Ok." You voice cracked as you tried not to cry. You heard the door shut and began to cry again. Ron hadn't left and as soon as you started crying he came and pulled you into a hug. You were surprised but let him hug you. When you calmed down you looked up at him. "Can we get ice cream now?"