Effort|| Draco Malfoy/Ron Weasley

This is a request from Gryffindor_Bollywood and I'm going to apologize in advance for it probably not being exactly the way you wanted.

"I just don't understand why she's with Malfoy, she's a Ravenclaw, I thought they were smart." Harry snickered. "Maybe she's crazy." Ron smacked his arm. "Don't call (Y/N) crazy! She's great- she doesn't like Malfoy that much either." Ginny added. "She doesn't?" Ron asked. "No-what do you mean Ravenclaws are bullies?!" The whole cafeteria turned to (Y/N) who had just yelled. "You mean to tell me that me and the people from my house are bullies?! Coming from the Slytherin?! Who calls muggleborns-" you hesitated knowing what you meant but not wanting to say it. "Who calls muggleborns mean things and considers everyone who doesn't do the same a bloodtraitor?! Ravenclaws are not insolent, close minded people if you haven't noticed! I'm done, don't talk to me anymore!" Everyone watched you stomp out as a few Slytherins tried to comfort Draco and Ravenclaws glared at him. "Guys, I'll be right back." Ron ran after you.  (Y/N)! Wait!" You turned. "Oh, hey Ron." You stopped and waited for him to catch up. "What's up?" "I was wondering if you wanted.." Ron didn't want to ask you out considering you'd just broke up with your boyfriend. "I was wondering if you could help me study for my potions essay." You smiled. "Of course, I just have to put my stuff down. Want to come?" You asked. "Sure."