We Need To Talk||Harry Potter

You were sitting in your last class before the weekend, next to Ron, when a note flew on to your desk. You looked up and saw Draco staring at you. You raised an eyebrow but put it under your desk and read it. It said (I don't know what to put here, it's something mean). You stared at it for a bit before you crumpled it up and shoved it toward your pocket and unknowingly putting it on your chair. Ron noticed you getting upset and got got confused. "Are you alright?" You just nodded. "Mmhmm." By the time class was dismissed you were immediately out of your desk and the first out of class. Harry and Hermione went over to Ron to see if he knew why you were acting weird when Hermione noticed the paper on your chair. She picked it up, red it and handed it Harry. "Why didn't she tell us?" Hermione asked as Harry read the note and passed it on to Ron. "Why don't we ask her? She probably is in the dorm that you guys share, let's get her."

You were sitting in your bed staring up at nothing in particular when the door opened. You didn't turn until Hermione called you. "(Y/N), we need to talk to you." You sat up. "I hate when people say that, I always assume the worse." (No? Just me? Ok.) You got up and walked to the common room with her. You sat on the couch and looked at her, Ron, and Harry. "So what's up?" You asked. "Why didn't you tell us? I thought we were your friends." You turned to Harry. "Of course you're my friends, I don't even know what you're talking about." He pulled out the note. "Why didn't you tell us that Malfoy is bothering you?" You stared at the note. "Because I figured we all had better things to spend our time on, it's just Malfoy, right?" You said, looking up and meeting his eyes again. "We're always going to have time for you." You shook your head. "That's not what I meant. I'm saying we have more important things to deal with than Malfoy sending me a mean note in a class or two. But thanks for caring so much." You said, ending with a small smile. Hermione came over and hugged you. "Of course we care." Harry was still staring at you which made you raise your eyebrows but you turned your attention back to Hermione when she started speaking again.