Chapter Eight

The sun wasn't even up yet when Louise woke up, she rolled over to find the bed empty. It was weird Logan left her side. Louise thought that even if she didn't want to date Logan anymore she could never get rid of him. The door slowly crept open, soft foot steps still made the old floor boards squeak. "shit" The voice was deep and soft. Louise sat up, holding the covers close to her as she tried to look out the door in to the living room. The large dark figure made its way to the room. "Logan?" Louise asked. "Oh um hey babe- um wait no that's not right"

Louise rolled her eyes, Logan wasn't right. "have you been drinking Logan Bush?!" she couldn't believe it, Logan was a good boy or at least she thought he was. "Not a lot, I'm fine you can just go back to sleep let me take off my shoes and I'll be right there" Logan's actions were clumsy, his words sound slurred, it just wasn't right. "Logan its not even 5 am yet and your wasted? so now I'm stuck taking care of you?" Louise groaned. Logan sat on the end of the bed, he didn't want to do that to Louise to him this was just a stupid outlet.

"no no really I'm fine please just go to sleep I was only gone for an hour or two.." Logan's voice was dropping. "Logan your crying, wasted, and passing out all at once" Louise was tired, she knew she would always be there for Logan but they aren't dating anymore, she shouldn't have to take care of him. "just um take off your shoes, put on some pjs, and we'll talk about this in the morning" Louise pushed off the covers and started getting up. "Louise please I can take care of my self please just lay down." Louise sat back down and watched Logan try to do things in the dark. Louise couldn't help it and got up, Logan started to complain, she ignored him and turned on the bedroom light.

"You're drunk, you can't see in the dark" Louise said as she climbed back onto the bed. "do you um need help?" Logan was falling asleep as he took off his shoes. "what? No!" He finally finished unlacing his shoes and kicked them against the wall. "Logan people are trying to sleep!" As he stood up Louise crawled over the the end of the bed. "what Louise?" It was like he was purposely being difficult. Logan started undressing right there in front of Louise. "Logan come on!" "you said put on my pjs, this is what i normally wear when your not around so" Logan walked around the bed, trailing his fingers along the soft blanket that was still warm from the two sleeping.

"I'll get the light" Logan laid down on his side, facing away from Louise. It was obvious he was crying, you could hear his sniffles. As Louise laid in bed Logan turned over. "Louise can I um lay with you?" He asked quietly. "Logan I don't think that's the best idea right now." Logan sighed and sniffed. "oh okay.. I get it" "Logan it's just- whatever come here" Louise laid on her back as Logan snuggled with her, his head laid softly on her chest, listening tot her heart beat. "Louise?" Logan asked, his breath tickled her neck as he looked up at her to talk. "yes Logan?" She ran her finger through his hair as he wrapped his arms tightly around her waist.

"I love you. Its crazy, its crazy I messed all this up. All because I jumped the gun, I didn't listen to my favorite person on the planet and I made a mistake." Logan started crying, leaving wet spots all over the shirt Logan let Louise wear. "you made out with another girl because you thought I kissed someone. You didn't trust me at all" Louise rubbed his back as Logan held her tighter. "Tammy made me feel better. Just for one second.. I thought you would lie to me at first because you didn't want to break up, like you wanted to break up but you didn't want to hurt my feelings." Louise started to cry, she wished none of this ever happened.

"Logan when you sober up we'll talk about our relationship okay?" Louise said nervously, taking a deep breath. "you're gonna take me back?!" Logan yelled sitting up looking down at her. "I- I don't know Logan, I said we will talk not that we will get back together. Its complicated, drunk you wouldn't understand. That's why I said we will talk in the morning." Logan smiled as he laid back down with Louise. "Well I love you.. and you said if you didn't love me you would say something.. and you haven't said you don't love me."

"I know Logan I know.." Louise sighed and ran her fingers through Logan's hair again hopping he would calm down. Louise wanted to get back together but Tammy. Tammy?! Louise was a million times better than Tammy but if Logan lover Louise he would talk to her about it. "I think we have some growing up to do Logan." Logan looked up at her and laughed. "but we're grown ups, I'm like 23 already" Louise rolled her eyes and kissed Logan's head. He smelled like alcohol, Louise couldn't stand it, he was a good boy. What happened to make him do this instead of spend time with Louise.

"When you wake up in the morning I'll get you a nice cup of coffee and if you aren't still loopy from tonight I will um we will talk about what will happen okay?" Louise ran her fingers over Logan's back and shoulders, what she could reach, it made his hair stand on end. He reached back and grabbed her hand, holding it for a second before letting go. "I just want to be able to hold you, and love you, and kiss you whenever I want" Logan admitted. He was exhausted, he was quickly falling asleep. "I wish you could do that Logan, I hope things work out so you can do that."

Louise kissed his forehead once more. "I love you too Logan" By the time she said that, he was already asleep.