Intruders Can Be Nice???

~*The Next Morning*~

"Well, yesterday sure was interesting." you think as you slowly open your (e/c) eyes, only for them to be met with green ones.

"Ahh! What the heck are you doing in my room Ayato?!" (Y/n) screams out on the top of her lungs.

"Shhhh! I don't want Reiji to find me!" Ayato quietly whispers to you. "Anyway I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to see how you're doing." Ayato says while glancing at her, before looking away.

"Did anyone come in with you?" (Y/n) asks, sensing another presence in the room.

"No, just me." Ayato says quietly.

"Either you're lying, or someone snuck in without you noticing." she says, not totally believing Ayato.

Ayato just stares at her, until he feels the other presence in the room as well.

"Huh, I guess someone else did sneak in with me." Ayato says, while silently scanning the room.

He notices a strangely familiar teddy bear sitting in the corner of your room, well knowing who it belonged to.

"So (Y/n), do you like teddy bears?" Ayato asks, while getting the attention of the intruder.

"I wouldn't usually tell someone like you this but, yeah, I do actually. My brothers gave me a teddy bear when I was little and I carry it with me everywhere I go." (Y/n) admits, as she takes out a small (favorite/animal) plush.

As she took out her (f/a) plush, (Y/n) caught the attention of a purple-haired, teddy bear and sweet loving, vampire.

"Ah, so that's who it is." Ayato says, as he walks towards your bedroom door.

"Where are you going?" (Y/n) asks Ayato as he opens the door.

"Someone is here to see you, and that someone, isn't me." is all Ayato says before leaving and shutting the door behind him.

'Who was Ayato talking about?' (Y/n) thought as she saw a purple-haired boy appear out of no where, carrying a teddy bear.

"Are you the one Ayato was talking about?" (Y/n) asks Kanato as he silently walks forward and sits on the end of her bed.

"Do you like sweet things, or bitter things?" he asks, obviously ignoring (Y/n)'s previous question.

"Are you the one he was talking about?" (Y/n) asks once again.

"Ugh, yes. I am the one Ayato was talking about." Kanato scoffs, not liking that (Y/n) made him give up hiding his intentions so easily.

"Thank you for answering my question." (Y/n) says nicely, while giving Kanato a very rare smile.

'Adorable!' is what Kanato and (Y/n) thought at that exact moment.

'She's adorable! Like a real, living, doll!' Kanato thinks.

'Aww! Kanato's teddy bear, Teddy, is so cute!' (Y/n) thought.

"I overheard that you liked teddy bears." Kanato says nervously, not wanting to make (Y/n) feel uncomfortable. (A/n: And yes he has feelings! OOC/Out Of Character moment, sorry)

"Haha, yeah I do. But Teddy looks so cute!" she says happily while getting out of bed.

Of course, she had slept in pj short-shorts with a decently sized top with a little, extra protection, just in case. There was no way in H*ll that she was going to wear the "pjs" the Sakamaki brothers had given her.

Kanato immediately had a small pink blush when he saw (Y/n) get out of bed.

"Hmm? What's wrong Kanato?" (Y/n) asked while walking closer, and closer towards him.

"I-I umm..." Kanato stutters while trying to think of something to change the subject.

Kanato then notices your small fangs when you yawn.

'Surprisingly I had a good sleep last night, considering where I am right now.' (Y/n) thought as she yawned once again.

'Again, adorable as a real, living doll! Maybe I could make her mine?' Kanato thinks as he remembers his question that you never answered.

"So, do you like sweet things? Or bitter things?" he asks once again...