P5.) Nightmares of Reality, But Not? A Look Into The Future, From The Past?

~~~Time Skip To The Next Week~~~

"(Y/n)'s been getting paler and paler during her first few days here... Hasn't she?" Kairo asks two brothers, in the living room painted in a dark grey.

At the moment, Leon and (Y/n) are in the backyard of the mansion, playing with a fox that Leon had become friends with.

"Yeah. She has been looking a bit sickly since she came here..." Yuichi says, as the three brothers then hear Leon call for them worriedly.

"Yuichi! Sukiro! Kairo! It's (Y/n)!" Leon yells loudly and worriedly.

As the other three brothers come running outside, they gasp in fright as they see (Y/n) laying on the grass, not unconscious, but suffering from an immense fever.

"Oh no, (Y/n)!" Kairo calls out as he runs to (Y/n)'s side.

"Yuichi, can you help her?!" Leon says to Yuichi worriedly.

"I-I'm not sure, but I'll try to help bring her fever down. Leon, can you carry (Y/n) to her room?" Yuichi says nervously, still shaken up by the sight of (Y/n) laying almost unconscious in their backyard.

As Leon carries (Y/n) back to her room, Kairo and Sukiro follow behind, bringing things they think may help with (Y/n) fever.

"This may help (Y/n)." Kairo says, as he puts a pan full of cool water and a small cloth on (Y/n)'s bedside table.

"A few extra blankets may help (Y/n) in the long run, if Yuichi says it may be best for her to sweat out her sickness." Sukiro says, as he places the extra blankets down on (Y/n)'s dresser, that's against the wall in her room.

"It's seems that the cool cloth is helping!" Leon says, relieved that (Y/n) seems to be feeling a bit better, but that isn't the case at all...

(Y/n)'s dreamland is the only place that can give her joyous dreams, or horrifying nightmares, and for this chapter... They're all nightmares...

*Begin Nightmare #1*

"(Y/n)! (Y/n), where are you?!" a teenage voice calls out from the darkness around her.

'W-what? Who's calling for me? I know that voice, but it seems much older... Older? What does that mean?' (Y/n) thinks, before a flame suddenly lights, beside the chains that held her captive in the darkness.

"(Y/n)! WHERE ARE YOU?! We need to get out of here! Before it finds us!" the voice calls out again.

'Where is h-here? Who's calling for me? What is trying to find us? What is it?!' (Y/n) thinks, before an individual with his entire form being surrounded by a dark aura appears.

"Are you afraid (Y/n)? You should not be... You are where you belong... Here, with me..." the dark aura being says, with an abnormally low, hoarse voice.

"(Y/n)! There you are!" the other voice calls out happily, before stepping into the light, only to stop before his face was shown by the light.

The boy is wearing a school uniform that (Y/n) can vaguely remember, but seems so familiar, as if she's seen it multiple times before...

The boy is also wearing a grey string around his left hand, which (Y/n) remembers, but cannot place in her memories...

"You will not be taking her... impure mongrel..." the dark aura being says frighteningly, before the teenage boy objects.