P2.) A Far Dive Into The Past? -Life Before The Akastski Family-

^Above: Picture of young (Y/n) dancing in a field of flowers^

~~~~

~~~A Few Days Later~~~

"Do you think (Y/n) will come play with us today?" Kou asks his brothers as they finish their breakfast at the table.

"She might, although, she may just go back to tending to the garden with Yuma." Ruki says as he finishes his breakfast and begins to clear off the table.

"Did she come out earlier?" Yuma asks curiously, as Ruki nods his head, no.

'Is (Y/n) still in her room? She didn't even come out for breakfast, which is kinda weird. She always comes out for breakfast, and sometimes she's even a bit early to help out.' Ruki thinks as he walks to (Y/n)'s room and lightly knocks on the door. "(Y/n)? (Y/n), are you awake yet? We just finished breakfast, but I'll make some more if you want." Ruki calls out before opening the door, and surprisingly not finding (Y/n) inside her room.

Ruki then rushed back to the dining room to tell his brothers that he couldn't find (Y/n), and that they should go look for her, as the others just agreed.

"What? She's not in her room?" Yuma says in a surprised tone of voice.

"Then, where can she be?!" Kou exclaims a bit worriedly.

"I don't know, but we'll find her if we just look for her. She couldn't have gone far." Ruki says reassuringly, as they begin to run around the mansion, each calling out her name every few seconds.

After a while, the young boys decided to check outside the mansion for (Y/n), when they suddenly saw her standing in a patch of brightly colored flowers.

Ever so often, the young girl would twirl around as if she was dancing, so the young brothers decided to find a small hiding spot to watch the graceful young girl.

As the boys crept ever so closer, they began to hear a miraculously silky, soft voice flowing over the wind as if it belonged to nature.

"That's (Y/n)'s voice?" Kou says, stunned by (Y/n)'s magnificent voice.

"Of course that's her singing! Couldn't you tell?" Yuma says matter-of-factly.

"And you could? We've never heard her sing before!" Kou says, embarrassing Yuma before Azusa quietly mutters something to himself, but loud enough for the others to hear.

"Her voice... is pretty..." Azusa says quietly, as the others nod in agreement, before Azusa does something quite surprising.

Azusa then stood up from their hiding spot, against his brothers say, and went into the small patch of flowers and quietly sat down in front of (Y/n), closing his eyes to better clearly hear her voice. The three other young boys followed Azusa's lead, and all sat in front of (Y/n) each in their own position throughly and fully listening to (Y/n)'s voice, and nothing else.

'It's kinda embarrassing to sing in front of them, but they seem to be enjoying my singing, so I don't really mind.' (Y/n) thinks quickly before sitting in the little circle the four boys had created around her, ever so beautifully singing.

(Y/n) had immediately accepted the boys as her audience, and the boys, one by one, starting to doze off  in the small field of flowers. Soon enough, (Y/n) began to fall asleep as well, under the nice warm sun, but lying in a sunny patch of flowers overflowing with gusts of light wind.

As (Y/n) fell asleep, the four boys each secretly moved closer to (Y/n), but before one boy fell asleep, he lightly took (Y/n)'s hand in his own, hoping to get rid of his ever so apparent nightmares.

Nightmares come, and they never go...

Nightmares to come is what scares them most...