A New Diabolik Lovers Story?

(A/n): Heyo my lovely readers!! I've come back to announce that I've started a new little project of mine called "A Spider Caught In A Butterfly's Nest". It is a newly released story on my profile with two smaller chapters, although I hope to make the chapters longer further on. 

Due to certain circumstances (I've kind of lost where I wanted to take the story aka writer's block), "Akastski Secret: Special Curse" will be on hiatus until further notice.

I find this new story to be a bit of a twist on the original Diabolik Lovers anime, where the Sakamaki brothers are vampires, and the main female, Yui, being human. Although, in some instances, the plot of the two, the anime and the new story, overlap.

In this new story, it starts out with a mother, somewhere around the age of twenty-six, telling her six year old son a story from a diary, although unknown to the readers to whom it belongs. The woman seems to have little reaction to reading this story, which is about a sixteen year old vampire who lives in a mansion in the forest all by herself. Then, one day, six human boys come knocking on her door saying they have to live with her. Of course, she accepts their request and they begin to live together...

The story from then on may take a dramatic or adventurous turn, although I do hope on mixing in that bit of romance that everyone, hopefully, loves. 

**ALSO** I will be taking into account what everyone would like to see in that story!! Whether it be in the comments or a DM, please feel free to tell me what special situations or chapters you would like for me to create for you all! (Ex: A beach chapter, a birthday chapter, etc (Holidays already taken into account))

I hope you all will go check out the new story, and of course I hope you enjoyed/enjoy reading this one and its continuation well!! <3

From your dear Author-Chan,

Icerr~

Stories Mentioned:

"Akastski Secret" - The one you are currently reading :P

"Akastski Secret: Special Curse" - The continuation of this story

"A Spider Caught In A Butterfly's Nest" - The newest story on my profile