P3.) Dreams of Reality, But Not? A Look Into The Future, From The Past?

'It's so different... They're all so nice to me...' young (Y/n) thinks as she drifts off into her sacred place, her dreamland. Her dreamland is the only place that can give her true joy or true horror, and for these dreams, they were pure joy.

*Begin Dream #1*

"(Y/n)... (Y/n)... Come on (Y/n)... Don't you wanna come with me?" someone calls out to (Y/n), with his hand outstretched to take hers.

'It's so bright... I-I can't see their face, but their voice... I feel like I know it...' (Y/n) thinks as she places her hand into the teenage boy's.

'He's a lot older than before... Wait... What? Before? Do I know him?' (Y/n) thinks, as she is slowly led by the teenage boy to a large garden full of multicolored flowers and vegetables.

"Each flower reminds me of you. That's why I grew so many, so I could always think of you..." the boy says softly to (Y/n), who has stayed silent the entire time.

'He should be about seventeen... Am I... sixteen? I feel like he should be a lot older than me, but he's not... ' (Y/n) thinks, still deep in thought, as the boy still slowly leads (Y/n) through the beautiful garden.

"You're more quiet than usual. Is everything alright?" the boy asks, as (Y/n) opens her mouth to respond, but a surprisingly older, soft, gentle voice responds.

"I'm alright... Just a bit lost in thought..." (Y/n) responds, but it isn't like she herself responded, but herself almost seemingly in the future.

'I'm not trying to say anything... but the words come out anyway. Is this... of my future? Wait? Future? Isn't this the present?' (Y/n) questions weakly and sleepily from within her own mind, but her body not having the same weak, sleepy feeling.

"Hmm... Alright. Come along with me. I have something to show you..." the boy says softly once again, as (Y/n) nods and follows, not of her own accord.

Soon, (Y/n) and the boy arrive at a large field full of lush, green grass, overflowing with light wind, and one magnificently blooming cherry blossom tree on top of a small hill.

"There it is..." the boy says as he smiles down at (Y/n), as she still couldn't see his face due to everything being so bright.

Thus, the teenage boy leads (Y/n) to the cherry blossom tree atop the small hill, sitting by the roots of the tree, then leaning upon it as he invites (Y/n) to sit by him.

'This is... This is nice... But I feel so sleepy...' (Y/n) thinks as she leans against the boy's left shoulder. He then repositions himself so he has his left arm wrapped around (Y/n)'s waist, holding her close to his chest as she slowly falls asleep.

As (Y/n) looks up at the boy who was embracing her so affectionately, she can finally see the boy's face, just as her eyes flutter closed to drift off to sleep.

The boy she saw...

Was Yuma...

*Begin Dream #2*

"Won't you... come with me?" a boy asks as he stands above a sitting (Y/n), who has no memory of her first dream.

'I-I still can't see the boy's face... Wait... I still can't? Isn't this my first dream? Dream? Is this a dream... or my reality?' (Y/n) thinks as she takes the teenage boy's now extended hand.

"Come... I must show you... something..." the boy says in a silkily, soft voice... enticing (Y/n)'s uncontrollable frame to comply with his wishes.