End Is Near... (Recap Chapter)

The secret of (Y/n) Akastski has finally been revealed...

Sukiro Akastski is (Y/n)'s rightful brother. Well, half-brother since he was born of another woman. When Sukiro was born, he inherited the dark power of the Archfiend race, while (Y/n) inherited only a small bit of her vampire powers due to her human mother. Both half-siblings share crimson eyes, although both of Sukiro's eyes are crimson, while only (Y/n)'s left eye is crimson.

The Prophecy stated that (Y/n) must choose those she wants near, but also tells that those closest to (Y/n)... will also hurt her the most.

It is now certain that Rai and Ren are up to something very devious, and it also seems that Rai's once peaceful spirit, is now a vengeful and jealous one. With Ren's help, Rai may be able to do more damage than intended to those that his evil spirit is jealous of...

(Y/n) has now been kidnapped by those of her quite distant past. It seems they haven't forgotten all that they've been through with her. Although, they do seem to be planning something behind their deceitful smiles.

The Akastski and Sakamaki brothers are now out for blood... literally. They've finally realized why they had wanted to keep (Y/n) to themselves... Each and every one has now accepted the fact that they feel an emotion towards (Y/n) that they never thought they could ever feel... True... Pure... Love.

Vampires vs Archfiends vs Spirits...

Who can win the Half-Blood's love? And who, in return, will experience the Half-Blood's love?

As the chapters go on...
As the story ends...

Will anyone be able to love (Y/n) after what happens next?

In the end... There is only... Fate...

((A/n: Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating this story in such a long time... Right now, I have a bit of writer's block... I know what I want to write for the ending, but it's quite hard to put it in words... Sorry for that. I'll get out the chapters as soon as I possibly can!))