Akastski Secret: Special Curse

'For now, my countdown...'

"Has begun." (Y/n) whispers as she watches as the metal chain fades into the darkness, never to be seen again.

"I am officially seventeen years of age. My curse, has just begun." she whispers once more.

'My time has come, and I thought that I was ready for this moment, but ultimately, I had just deceived myself. I'm so scared... What should I do? Where should I go? Who should I go to?' she asks within her ever so perplexed mind and thoughts.

~~~~

These questions must be answered, but can they be, before the time runs out?

Find out in,

"Akastski Secret: Special Curse"

~~~~

(A/n: Heyo! Icerr here! I'm just going to say now, that this will be the end of this book, although I will be finishing the story within a separate book/story. In Akastski Secret: Special Curse, the ending will all be one-shots. I have everything planned, and I hope to finish the next book/story within about 2 or 3 months.)

Special Thanks: I want to say thank you to everyone who has ever read, voted, commented, or even just glanced at this story. I have been through a rough time this past year, and it was very hard for me to upload much during this year. I'm very thankful for all those who gave me advice, and told me to keep going, and that I was doing well. Those are the things that really kept this story alive for me. Even just having someone vote on my story brightens my day so much. I just want to say Thank You to all of those who have read this story, as it was coming out, and to all those in the future who may read this as well.

From Your Dear Author-chan,

Icerr~