A History of Mystery? Something's Wrong...

A/n: I'm sorry for another short chapter, but I'm hoping you like it! And thank you guys for over 11k reads! It makes me feel so excited and happy that you not only read my story, but enjoy reading it as well!

~~~~At The Night School~~~~

"Something isn't right..." Kanato explains to his brothers, who are gathered in an empty music room.

"Yes Kanato. You're correct. We all could sense that something was off." Reiji says with absolute seriousness.

"But what could make Yours Truly feel so off?" Ayato questions aloud.

"Could it be Little Mystery?" Laito says, referring to (Y/n), as the others all realize Laito was dead on.

"That figure she's always calling Rai... Who is he? What's his story?" Shuu questions, which surprises his siblings.

"Well, I did some research and found out that his real name is Rai-Ren Araki. He was a childhood friend of (Y/n)'s. He was apparently a normal human being before he was assassinated by vampires for knowing too much. (Y/n) was being chased down by unknown figures after the slaughtering of her family, but she was found by a certain man, and became the little sister of the Mukami brothers." Reiji concludes before Ayato and Subaru become furious.

"What?!" Subaru exclaims in a fit of rage before punching the music room wall, leaving a fist sized hole in it.

"The Mukami Mutts?!" Ayato exclaims furiously while questioning how she ended up with the Akastski siblings. 

"She was only there for about a month or two before she was then again taken to the Akastski residence when she was eight years of age. Ever so often, my research shows that (Y/n) would go missing for  exactly one month per year after her being placed in the Akastski residence. My research also shows that it was most likely that she went back to the Mukami residence during the periods she disappeared." Reiji concluded once more.

"So Little Mystery was raised by both the Akastski brothers and the Mukami Mutts?" Laito questioned curiously.

"It seems so, but there was one thing that was strange..." Reiji says seriously.

"What seemed strange?" Laito asks even more intensely.

"It was strange that I couldn't find any information on the Akastski brothers or their ancestors. It's as if they never existed, and if they still don't exist." Reiji says, making everyone think that there may be something behind the disappearance of the Akastski brothers and their seemingly clean history.

"But what about (Y/n)? Didn't we think something was wrong?" Kanato questions as he hugged Teddy closer to his body a bit worriedly.

"Yeah, maybe we should check up on Little Mystery?" Laito suggests as they all nod in agreement...

"Something's wrong..."