P4.) Leaving an Old Home, But Arriving At a New One?

One month has passed from the time that (Y/n) arrived at the Mukami brothers' home, but she and the others are reluctant to say goodbye to each other...

"D-Do you r-really need to g-go?" Kou says while crying, hiccuping amidst his sentence, as (Y/n) begins to nod yes, her tears following afterward.

"I... don't want you... to go..." Azusa says quietly as he lightly holds (Y/n) hand as he begins to cry.

"But I must go Azu... It is as he says... I must go now to go further into the future." (Y/n) says softly, looking down upon the slightly shorter boy.

"But we don't even know why you need to leave! Why can't you tell us?! I thought we were friends!" Yuma exclaims through the small tears forming at his eyes.

"We are friends, but I... I just can't tell you!" (Y/n) calls back, crying and quietly sobbing afterward. "It's not like I want to go either! It's not like I don't want to stay! I want to stay here, with you all!" (Y/n) screams out at the boys as she began to weep.

"We know (Y/n)... It's just that... we all don't want you to go, and we all want to persuade you to stay." Ruki says, as he quickly wipes away the tears beginning to form at his eyes.

"Come now (Y/n)... It is time that we leave for your new home." the man says as he takes (Y/n)'s other hand, and pulls her away from the boys forcefully, while (Y/n) resists with all her strength.

"No! I don't want to go! LET ME GO!" (Y/n) screams at the top of her lungs, sobbing and crying all the way to the car that was to take her away from her best friends.

"(Y/n)! No (Y/n)! Come back!" the young Mukami brothers take turns calling out towards the car that was speeding away, their running speed not quick enough to catch up to the car.

"Azu! Kou! Yu! Ruki! No! Let me go back!" (Y/n) screams from inside the car, as the man then puts a cloth over (Y/n)'s nose and mouth, which makes (Y/n) fall unconscious.

~~~Time Skip to About an Hour Later~~~

"Hmm... Where am I?" (Y/n) asks, scared in the presence of the the man.

"We have arrived at your new home..." the man says coldly, to the now shivering child beside him. "Come with me. I must introduce you to your new family for the next seven to eight years..." the man says authoritatively, seemingly fed up with the small girl standing beside him.

'For the next seven to eight years?! When will I ever see Azu and the others again?!' (Y/n) thinks worriedly, as she turns her head back to see the entrance driveway vanish from sight, as she is led into another mansion which resembled the Mukamis' mansion.

"Now boys, I'd like to introduce to you your new little sister, (Y/n)." the man says, as he lightly pushes (Y/n) forward towards the four boys.

"H-Hello..." (Y/n) says shyly, as she turns her head away from the boys, who show little to almost no interest in her.

"These are the Akastski brothers. Now, say hello boys." the man commands the four young boys before her.

"Yeah, hey..." a boy with black hair says boredly.

This boy was wearing mostly black, except for his dark grey Vans and backwards cap. He also had a deep red string binding his right hand.

"Hello. It's going to be a while before you leave, so I guess I can acknowledge you in your time here." a boy with dirty blonde hair says as he turns his head away.

He had a mustard yellow overcoat on, and also had a slightly yellow tinted shirt underneath. This boy also has a string tied around his left hand, but it was a deep blue.

"She looks like a selfish brat to me..." the tallest boy says rudely, before the smallest and shortest of the brothers latches onto his right arm and says, "Be nice Le-Le! She is going to stay with us for a long time."

The tallest boy has a grey string tied around his left hand, and the shortest boy has a purple string tied around his left hand as well.

"The eldest of your new family is Yuichi, and he is the boy with dirty blonde hair. The second eldest is the tallest boy, and he is named Leon, although the youngest of the brothers calls him Le-Le." the man says, as (Y/n) just listens quietly and nods as the man speaks. "The second youngest brother is Sukiro, and he has black hair, and Kairo is the youngest and shortest of the four." the man concludes, as he begins to retrace his steps out of the mansion, and to the car which had taken (Y/n) from her peaceful home with the Mukami brothers.

"I-I have a slight request..." (Y/n) says softly to the man, before he leaves within his car.

"What is it then?" the man asks coldly, not truly caring for the small child in front of him.

"May I return to the Mukami brothers' mansion for a month during every year that I stay here?" (Y/n) asks as she begins to cry lightly.

"Since you do hold the curse of ongaku... I'll allow it." the man says, before speedily leaving the Akastski residence to who knows where.

'I'm not really wanted here... I can tell by how the Akastski brothers greeted me. At least Azu and the others greeted me properly and politely!' (Y/n) thinks agitatedly as she is shown to her room by Kairo. "Thank you for this Kairo. I hope to change the way the others think of me, because I do not want to cause trouble. Plus I did not come to your home of my own free will." (Y/n) explains to Kairo truthfully, as Kairo just smiles and skips away down the hall.

'That girl... She says she wants to change the minds of the others, but can she really? She doesn't seem all that special anyway.' Kairo thinks a bit coldly before returning to his brothers.

"So... What did she say after you led her to her room?" Yuchi asks Kairo politely.

"She said that she wants to change our minds about how she really is. She also said that she did not come here of her own free will, and does not want to cause trouble." Kairo says blandly before heading towards their kitchen.

"Ugh... That's why I hate girls. They just don't understand anything! They're so frustrating!" Leon calls out loudly, as the others warn him that (Y/n) may be able to hear him.

"Quit yellin'! (Y/n) could hear you!" Sukiro says, before Yuichi agrees.

"Yes, I agree with Sukiro for once. She may be able to hear you and your abnormally loud voice." Yuichi teases Leon, which doesn't sit right with Leon an the two break out into a verbal fight.

'What's all that yelling and screaming about? Are the brothers having a fight about something?' (Y/n) thinks as she slowly walks downstairs and find the two eldest boys verbally fighting, while the two youngest brothers hold the others back. 'This is gonna get bad if this goes on for much longer, but since my singing voice has the power to calm people, it may be helpful in this situation.' (Y/n) thinks before beginning to sing a song she made before she had ever met the Mukami brothers.

'What is that sound? Is that... singing?' Leon and Yuichi question, as all of the boys heads slowly turn to look at (Y/n), who was standing by the foot of the stairwell.

"So pretty!" Kairo exclaims happily as he lets go of Leon's arms.

"Yeah, I guess so..." Sukiro says uninterestedly as he lets go of Yuichi's arms.

As (Y/n) finished her song, she suddenly felt very embarrassed that the boys were staring at her, as if they had seen a mortal girl.

"W-What? W-What's wrong?! Did I do something wrong?" (Y/n) asks nervously and very shyly, before the Akastski brothers nod their heads, no. "T-Then why are you all staring at me like that?!" (Y/n) exclaims as a slight blush rushes not only to her cheeks, but the boys' as well.

Will time be able to change the way the Akastski bothers think of (Y/n)?

Will time change the relationships between (Y/n) and the Akastski brothers?

Will (Y/n)'s request ever come to be?

Find out in the next chapter!