Chapter 1

Bill's POV

"attention everyone!" I yelled, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me, "set up the sales, we're going to SirenFalls, Undyne (undertale reference) set up the sails", I ordered, "yes sir!" she replied, "Foxy, (fnaf reference plus....he's a pirate) make sure everyone is working" I ordered the scarlet boy, "ay yai Captain!" he answered, SirenFalls...here I come.

Dipper's POV

Ever since Mabel started hanging put with marmondo (if that's how you spell it) I was also the third wheel, when ever they start getting weird I always look away or fake cough, today I think I got in Mabel's nerves finally, "Dipper why don't you swim somewhere else?" asked Mabel annoyed, I shrugged, "okay", "and don't go to the surface" she added, "like if I would" I lied, I went straight up, I poked my head out of the water and started singing,then I heard a loud noise I turned around, it was ship?!, what is a ship doing here?, I got paralyzed, but when the ship got closer I swim down, "I think I see a fish" said a voice above me, then suddenly a net caught me, I tried to escape but I couldn't, the net was going up, the next thing I knew, I was in front of a scarlet boy, "a lad?, with a tail?!".  

Bill's POV

"Captain!" yelled Zar, I puffed and went out, "what is it?" I asked, "we caught something" said Marta, I pushed through the crowd, "it's a siren" said Foxy, looking at the siren with amazement, the siren had beautiful brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes and pale skin, he had a blue pine tree on his right shoulder, he growled, I started smirking, "get me a barrel and fill it with water" I ordered, they all looked at me in confusion, "well?!, do you want to lose ya fingers?!", Hash and Tianna quickly went to get the barrel, Foxy opened the net, the siren slapped him with his tale, "ugh fuck!" growled Foxy, Marta grabbed the siren while my brother Will went to help Foxy, "don't get feisty little pinetree"  I whispered, smirking, he looked at me with eyes filled with hatred, I chuckled, "where do you want the barrel to go?" asked Hash, "leave it in my office" I said. 

Dipper's POV

The boy Marta grabbed my wrist, "sorry boy, but I have to do it" said Marta, he carried me, "I'll take him thank you very much" said the boy with blonde hair and golden eyes, I started panicking, out of all of these pirates, I didn't want to be captured by him, he put me in the barrel, really?!, went to his desk, and grabbed something that was burning, he grabbed my hand, move it away, he grabbed my chin and smirked, he grabbed my hand this time really hard, "ow!, please, st...stop!" I insisted, it was no use, he got my arm, "don't move" he said and pressed the burning thing against my skin, I tried to move away, "OBEY!" he yelled and continued burning me, when he finished he got a small knife and started carving some letters on my arm, I was too weak to even move, "there you go....I'll be back my precious" he cooed, and left the room, I was bleeding and burned, I looked at my arm, there was a triangle with an eye marked on my skin with the burning thing, and with the knife he carved 'marked by Bill Cipher' I felt so weak I couldn't see clear, everything went black. 

Bill's POV

I was busy but I finally went to check on my little pine tree, when I went in, I saw him sleeping, he looked cute, it was pretty late so I went to sleep too. In the morning, pine tree was still sleeping, I decided to stay with him, later, someone knocked my door, come in, it was my brother Will, "Bill, what are you doing?" he asked, "waiting for him to wake up" I simply answered, pointing at pine tree, "it has been 3 hours-, wait" he said, looking at pine tree, he walked towards him and grabbed his arm, he glared at me, "what?" I asked, "really bill?!, marking him as yours?!" he asked angrily, "poor thing" he said looking at pine tree, "since when you started worrying about pine tree?" I growled, I was starting to jealous, "since I remembered that my brother is a lunatic" he snapped, I looked down, "and now because of you, this siren might be dying or even worse...he's already dead" he added, I started to get worried, suddenly pine tree's eyes opened, he sat up and looked around, me and Will sighed in relief, "you're lucky he's not dead" muttered and started to get close to pine tree, "hey" he said, pine tree got scared, "don't worry, I won't hurt you" Will said, "do you remember where you are? asked Will, pine tree nodded, "do you remember who did that to you?" asked Will pointing at his arm, I rolled my eyes, spine tree nodded, looking at me, "forgive my brother, he gets carried away most of the time" he said, turning his head to me, "I'm really sorry" I said, honestly I am, "that's okay" said pine tree, I smiled.