Chapter 14

(ohhh Shit! guess who's here????, you guys already know so I'm not telling you lolololol, Back To The Story)

Dipper's POV

We entered the portal, in the other side we were in a mansion, it was beautiful in a weird way, "well, we're here" said Bill, "h...hello....., y.....you m...must be B.....Bill and W....Will Cipher right?" stuttered  a girl with blonde short hair and glasses, she was wearing a black and white polka-dot dress, Undyne stared at her blushing, "yes, we are, and you are?" asked Will, "I...I'm Al....Alphys...nice to meet you" she said, "hey!, my name's Undyne!, nice to meet you!" she said, (undertale reference) "oh...h..hi" Alphys said shyly, "well well well, so you guys did came" cheered a voice, I turned to see a guy with dark hair and purple suit, Bill groaned, I giggled, when the guy stopped in front of us he looked at me, "and who's this lovely creature?" asked the guy, "this is Dipper, he's a human, he's my date" said Bill sounding jealous, "well hello there Dipper, my name's Tad Strange...so nice to meet you" he said shaking my hand, I noticed him smirking, "well, I'm glad you guys came, I hope you have fun!" he said and walked away, Bill took my hand, and walked, Will went in another way, "you hungry?" asked Bill, I looked at the food, it was most human body parts and blood, "no, people will think I'm a cannibal" I giggled, he chuckled, he snapped his fingers and made fish appear in a bucket, "how about now?" he asked, I licked my lips and snatched the bucket, even though I was in human form, I still had my teeth sharp and my claws, I ripped the fish apart, and ate it all, "you got some blood on your hands" said Bill teasingly, I rolled my eyes smiling and licked the blood, I noticed Bill staring, blushing, "is everything okay Bill?" I asked him, "y..yeah, yeah, everything's great" he said, "hey Bill!" called out a guy with green hair wearing a green suit, "8 ball!!, it's so good to see you!" said Bill, patting his back, "8 ball this is Dipper" said Bill, "nice to meet you human!, Bill I need to talk to you...in private" he said, Bill frowned, "umm, Dipper, I'll be back" he said and walked away with 8 ball, I was about to go look for Will until, "well well well, the human's alone?" asked a familiar voice, I turned and saw Tad, "oh, hey...yeah I guess" I said shyly, he smiled, "well, in the meantime, come with me" he said, I walked with him, we were alone now, "Dipper, I know something about you" he said, my skin felt cold, "wh.....what do you mean?" I asked him, he smirked and scooted closer to me, "I know that you're not human" he whispered.

Tad's POV

I told 8 ball to distract Bill for a as long as I want him to, so I could be with the adorable creature, I didn't know nothing about him, but the only thing I knew was that he wasn't human, "wh...what?!...h...how did you know?" he asked, startled, "well, I don't sense anything human in you, so tell me who you really are" I whispered, "sorry but no" he stated, I smirked, "that's ok...cause I already know who you are" I singsonged, "you're a.....siren, am I right?" I asked him, his skin paled, I chuckled," I knew it!, now come on Dipper" I said picking him up, "let's have some fun"....

Bill's POV

I was talking for a long time with 8 ball until Dipper came into my brain, "oh shit!, 8 ball, I'm sorry but I need to go" I said, he blocked my way, "but...how about a little more?, we have catching up to do" he said, I rolled my eyes. "we can catch up later, but not now" I growled, he still blocked my way, I teleport to the place me and Dipper were, "Dipper?" I asked, not seeing him around, I got worried and started to look for him....

(ton Ton TONNN!!!! *dramatic music* cliffhanger! LOLOLOLOL, I might not update soon since tomorrow I'm starting school, good night!, see ya later!) 

- Alphyne23