Chapter 9

(sorry if I updated late...I was busy planning the next story I was going to write in the future,Back To The Storyyy!!!)

Prince Zayn's POV

I waited for Bill and his crew to go to the museum, when they left I went to visit the cutie, "hey sexy" I said in a smooth voice, he turned and blushed, "umm...hey?" he replied, I chuckled, "did anyone told you that you have such beautiful blue eyes?" I cooed, trying not to get lost in those eyes, he blushed even more, "swim up, I wanna talk to you, face to face" I said,  climbing up the ladder, he swam up, "what is it?" he asked, I quickly grabbed him by the waist, "hey what are you-", I kissed him, he pushed away, "what the fuck is up with you?" asked dipper, "I'm falling for you, that's what's up" I answered, smirking, he glared at me, "oooh, aren't you naughty", "stop it!, Bill will hurt you!", just hearing his name makes me wanna throw up, "ugh, forget about him...stay with me" I whispered, "no no no, I'm already a pet for a pirate, I won't be a pet for a prince!", " but I can give you so much more than he can!" I insisted, he stared at me, then he began to sing, it was beautiful, but my vision and mind were blurry.

Dipper's POV

I sang a hypnotizing song spell, he was now hypnotized, "go to you're anywhere else but here" I demanded him, "yes Dipper" he said weakly, he walked out of the room, good thing I didn't turn into human, he'll be way creepier with me, I looked at my arm, 'marked by Bill Cipher', I touched it, feeling the scars, for some reason, I didn't cared if I "belonged" to Bill, but I won't belong to a spoiled prince, I looked at the necklace, I was about to get it off when, "now that's not you play" said the prince, furious, "if I can't make you mine in the easy way..guess I'll make you mine in the hard way, he pushed a button and I felt a strong electric shock, my whole world went black. I woke up, but in a really small tank, not enough space to swim around, I was chained by the hands and my mouth was covered, I saw the prince, he was smirking, "now will you be mine?" he asked, I growled, "hmm that's what I thought, then you'll stay here in the darkness with no space to swim until you say yes, bye bye" he said, turned off the lights and left me there, crying, Mabel, Grunkle Stan, geat Uncle Ford....Bill, someone help me!

Bill's POV 

"good job everyone!..we did it!" I cheered, everyone cheered, "we couldn't have done it without you Captain" said Foxy, "aww shucks, it was nothing" I bragged, "alright everyone, let's go back!" I ordered, "yes Captain!" everyone said, we entered the palace, the prince wasn't there, I smirked, guess I'll go see my little Pine Tree, I entered the room, I gasped, "P...Pine Tree?!", the tank was empty, I looked carefully but there was nothing, I started to panic, if the prince isn't here and Pine Tree isn't here either then...."PRINCE!" I growled and went to find him. 

(hey guys sorry if this chapter is short, at least I finally finished it, lololol, see ya later!)

-Aphyne23