Chapter 11

(time to continue.....if you were patient, thank you very much, if you were not, I'm sorry, Back To The Story)

Dipper's POV

"Wh....what?!" asked Mabel disbelieved, "you heard me, I don't want to leave" I said, Stan and Ford were looking at eachother in disbelieve, Mabel looked like she was about to cry, Bill came and hugged me, that made Mabel furious, "so, you're not coming with us, but you're staying with these humans!?" screeched Mabel, "hey!, I'm a demon you know" growled Bill, Mabel gasped in horror, Ford came closer, "Dipper, are you sure you wanna stay with a *cough* demon?" asked Ford, I looked at Bill, hope was filling his eyes, "yes, I want to stay" I replied, Mabel had tears in her eyes, "I promise I"ll take care of him" said Bill, Ford looked at Stan, Stan looked at Mabel, Mabel's tears were streaming down, "you promise?" she asked, "till the end of time", Mabel wiped her tears, "okay, if Dipper wants to stay, then he can stay" she said, I hugged her, she hugged me back, "wait...can you guys stay for a while?" I asked them, everyone looked at Bill, "of course, if they want to" he replied, Mabel grinned and carried me, "yay!, time with dipping sauce!" she cheered, Stan, Ford, and Bill laughed, we all hang out, "so, how are you and Marmondo?" I asked her, "oh, we've been great, he misses you by the way" she replied, "what?, really?" I asked, giggling, "yeah, everyone, the prince was worried you won't be coming back", "well, he better start getting used to it, I'm never coming back", "yeah, I wonder what will be his reaction" she Mabel, teasingly, we both laughed, "I'll miss you" she said, my heart sank a little, "I'll miss you too" I said, we both looked at the sunset, when it was time for them to leave we all hugged, "goodbye kiddo, I'll miss you" said Grunkle Stan, "take care Dipper" said Uncle Ford, "bye Dipper...I'll miss you" said Mabel, she kissed me on the cheek, they both went to the edge the ship and jumped, seeing Mabel's pink tail flipping in the water, "you okay?" asked Bill, "yeah, I'm okay, at least my wish came true" I said, hugging him, he hugged me tightly, my skin was turning into blue scales, I could see Bill noticed, he carried me bridal style to my barrel, "thank you" I said, my tail finally back, he kissed my forehead, "goodnight my little Pine Tree, I love you" he cooed, "goodnoght, love you too" I said, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

(sorry, if this was short, I hope you enjoyed it tho, see ya later! ;3)

- Alphyne23