Thank You! Special Chapter 13

(guys...Alphyne is one of my favorite ships...it's in mah name!, literally, what are we waiting for?, Back To The Storyyyy!!!!)

Bill's POV

I opened my eyes, expecting to see my little Pine Tree, but instead, the barrel was empty, "Pine Tree?", I got changed and walked out of the room, there he was with Will, my blood started to boil, "hey guys, what you doing?" I asked, "oh nothing, just telling Dipper that we have a demon friend named Tad" he replied, I groaned, "oh, him", I never considered Tad as a friend, only Will did, which it's ok I guess, "well, I don't think you'll be meeting him anytime soon Pin Tree" I said, he shrugged, "that's okay, I already know one amazing demon with blond hair" he said, I blushed, Will started to cough, Dipper rolled his eyes, "and his amazing demon brother", "that's better" he answered smiling, me and Dipper laughed, "Captain!" called out Marta, "yes Marta?" I asked, "you got a letter...from Tad" he said, he knows I hate him, I groaned, "thank you, Marta" I said, I opened the letter...

Dear Bill and Will,

Tonight come to my ball in my mansion, you can come with a date, you must where something fancy after all it's a ball, I hope you two can make it!

your friend, Tad

"so, what does it says?" asked Will, "it's from Tad, he invited us to his ball" I replied, Will's eyes sparkled as he jumped up and down, "wh..what?" asked Dipper, confused, "let's go!, pleasssee" begged Will, "come on Dipper, you get to meet Tad and have fun" said Will to Dipper, "hmmm...it's been so long since I went to a ball, but not a human one.....well, if Bill wants to go", I thought for a minute, if we go there Will will be happy, Dipper will be happy, "yeah, it could be fun" I finally said, Will squealed and Dipper started to laugh, "come Dipper, I know which suit will be perfect for you" said Will, grabbing him by the arm and running off, I chuckled, I know what suit I'm wearing, my yellow and black one, "hey Undyne" I told Undyne, Undyne is the only one from the crew that knows that me and Will are demons, so I thought I might as well invite her, "yes Captain?" she asked, "my friend Tad invited me and will to a ball, do you wanna come?", "wha?", "come on, Dipper is coming too" I insisted, "okay then, I'l come", "great!", I went to my room and got changed, someone knocked on my door, "come in!" I yelled, Will entered wearing his light blue and black suit and his top hat, "so, where's Dipper?" I asked, he groaned, "come on Dipper, get in here" he called out to the other side of my door, "no...I don't know if I look good" whimpered Dipper, "come on!, you look fabulous!" Will called back, pulling something from the other side of my door, in came Dipper with a blue suit and a rose, "you look soo cute!" I cooed, he blushed, "thank you, you look great too" he answered back, "I'm ready" said Undyne entering, he was wearing a female black and white suit, "Undyne!, you look amazing!" said Dipper, "thanks!, you look amazing too punk!" she said, "ok, Will, will you do the honors?" I asked him, he nodded and opened a portal, "ladies first" I said gesturing Undyne and Dipper, Undyne chuckled, Dipper giggled, after they entered, me and Will entered. 

(sorry for stopping here....lololol, see ya soon!)

- Alphyne23