Chapter 4

(squeeeee!, this picture is perfect, thank you Marcia!,also, Bill will tell his secret to Dipper!! Back to the story!!)

Dipper's POV

I met up with Undyne, "hey punk" she called out, I turned and towards her, "hey, you're Undyne right?" I asked her, she nodded, "hell yea I am!" she said proudly, I giggled, "and you're the Captain's pet, right?" she asked, "well, if that's not another word for prisoner then, I guess" I replied, she chuckled, "you know you're out of his room, right?" she asked, she was on to something, so I played along, "yes and?" I asked, "you can escape" she said, "don't worry, I won't tell him", "wait, no!", "why??", "because, you'll get in trouble, I'm too far away from home, and if I do, he'll come after me", "true, alright then" she said chuckling, I felt bored talking to these humans, and my scales were appearing, so I went back to the room, by the time I was in the barrel, my tail was back,  "hey Dipper" said Bill entering, "hey" I said back, "I'm going to sleep now" I added, "oh, okay, goodnight" he said, stroking my hair, I ignored it and  shut my eyes, dreaming about my family.

Bill's POV

He looks soo cute when he's sleeping, "my little pine tree~" I whispered, "you're my everything, I'll die if I lose you~, I love you~", I shut my eyes, dreaming about him..... I heard growling sounds, I got up, it came from Dipper, "umm, are you ok?" I asked him, he turned towards me, his eyes had pine tree shaped eyes, "Dipper?" I asked, walking towards him, suddenly, he jumped on me, his teeth were now as sharp as knifes, was he trying to eat me?, he opened his mouth and tried to sink his teeth in my skin, I remembered I haven't fed him yesterday, I reached to the bucket filled with fish, I shoved it in his mouth, he gobbled it up, blood was all over his mouth, "what happened to you?" I asked, angrily, "don't you know nothing about sirens?, we also like eating humans" he growled, "well...I'm not human" I told him, "yeah right" he scoffed, I looked into his eyes, he started to get terrified, "okay!, okay! please stop!" he begged, "so, what are you?" Dipper asked him, "I'm a demon from another dimension" I responded, "is Will also a demon?" he asked, I nodded, he was staring into space, I carried him to the barrel and carefully put him in, "thank you and sorry" he said, "it's okay I forgive you", he flipped his tail back and forth, I watched him, "do you want to get out?" I asked him, he nodded and I helped him get up, he was singing so beautifully, we went out and everyone greeted Dipper.