Chapter 7

(since this story is Yaoi (boy x boy) I decided to put this song, and I will now take requests, thank you snowfire97 for the comment, tbh I am running out of Ideas, Back To The Story!!!)

Bill's POV

The prince didn't let me have Dipper in my room, what a bummer, "the prince seems to love that siren" I over heard a butler say to the chef, "indeed, the prince always loved and believed in the myths of beautiful women and men sea creatures" answered the chef back, I started to get mad, I went to check on Dipper, he was there swimming all around the tank, I guess he missed swimming, "hey" I said, knocking on the glass, he seemed to be already tired, but happy, "hello!" he said, "are you hungry?" I asked him, he shook his head, "no, the prince already fed me", my blood started to boil, "oh...just making sure, well, bye" I told him, leaving his room, he's my prisoner, not his!........

Zayn (the prince)'s POV

I couldn't believe I have a siren in my palace....it's a dream come true!!, I always fell in love with the sirens, since I'm gay, when I saw Dipper, I fell in love with him, I'm jealous that Bill has this siren with him,anyways, I decided to treat him as a royal guest, "Lyric" I said to the dark skinned maid, "yes your majesty?" she asked, "make a necklace for the siren, and make it beautiful like him" I said, "um, yes your majesty, right away" she curtsies and walked away, I smirked to myself, maybe I can make him stay, I thought to myself , I went in Dipper's room, "love make the world go round, lalalalalalala, love make the world go round" I heard him singing, "love make the world go round, lalalalalala," I sang, turns out I sang at the same time Dipper sang, he stared at me while I continued "those who hate and fear us cannot keep us down, cuz we hear in our heartbeat a beautiful sound, if they try to deny us or silence us now, we just say noooo, yeah we let em knowww, love make the world go round" I sang, he stared at me, "you sing great" he said, "thank you, you sing great too" I complimented him, "well, I'm tired, I'm going to sleep" he said, swimming into the darkness, "goodnight!" I called out, I left the room.

Bill's POV

I heard the prince singing with Dipper....I sing horrible to be honest, the prince in the other hand, he sings good, but that won't get in my way, Dipper is mine..only mine and I won't let some prince charming take him away!

(sooo, how did you like it?, who wants to join the war with Bill against Zayn?!, see ya later!)

- Alphyne23