Chapter 8

(who ready for Bill's craziness?!!!, I know Dipper is, Dipper: no I'm not!, Bill: *teleports beside him and grabs his chin* oh yes u are my little pinetree, Dipper : *whispering* help me!!!!!!, Back To The Story!!!!)

Dipper's POV

That prince Zayn creeps me out a bit, I wonder how he will react if I turn my tail into legs.....probably even creepier, so I decided not to turn into human, "hey, little siren" cooed Zayn, "are you doing okay?" he asked, I nodded, he smiled, "Prince Zayn, the necklace is ready" said a maid with dark skin, "ah, thank you soo much Lyric" he answered, grabbing the necklace, Lyric curtsies and left, the prince hold up the necklace, it was silver, with lapis lazulies and sapphires on it,it was really beautiful, "look, Dipper,since you're my royal guest...." he was climbing up the ladder, ".....I'll give you this beautiful necklace" he dropped the necklace, I grabbed  it , it put it on, I noticed the prince smirking, "thank you" I muttered, "you're welcome, soon Silvia and Tom will come with your food" he said,leaving my room, I decided to swim a little, "hey Dipper" I turned,it was Will, "Will!,hey!", "wow...this tank is big, more comfortable that barrel huh?", "yeah it is", "well I gotta go, the prince ordered a meeting", "ok bye", then Silvia and Tom came with a bucket full of fish, they climbed up the ladder and fed me, Tom jumped every time I ate a fish, and Silvia and me laughed everytime these servants are nice.

Bill's POV

"the pirates from Groden Island are coming back tomorrow to the museum,here's the plan"said the prince, I was distracted, I was thinking of Dipper, I wonder what he was doing, later I entered his room, I couldn't see anything, but I saw a blue shine from the tank, I got closer....he was sleeping,he had something around his neck, his bangs went up revealing a cute birthmark of the big dipper, he looked so peaceful, " goodnight my little Pine Tree" I whispered, when I left I saw the prince, "what were you doing?" he asked, "um, checking on Dipper" I responded, "no one checks on him without my permission", is this guy serious?!, "I think you didn't heard me earlier but he's my pet, not yours" I growled, "oh, but he will" he said smirking, and left, I stood there, feeling my blood boiling, he better not fucking take him away from me!

(sorry guys if it is short, but I hope u you enjoyed it, again I take requests so if you have one please comment it,see ya later)

- Alphyne23