Introduction

If I knew what it was like to look into the eyes of the devil himself, I would describe him as such

If I knew what it was like to look into the eyes of the devil himself, I would describe him as such. We walked down the hall way of his house in the heart of Los Angeles; He lived in a beautiful home in the Hollywood Hills, his living room window over looked the sea of lights that lit up the city for miles. Holding me close to his hip he pulled the room key out, opened the door and led me in. The room became dark as he quickly but softly closed the door behind him, then I felt the heat of his body standing in front of me while my eyes adjusted to the dark room. My hands shaky and my knees weak, his hot hands outlined every curve of my body from my face down to my feet. He removed my shoes. I can feel the soft rug under my feet as he slid his hand back up my body to my hands and tangled his fingers in mine. I could feel his breath on my neck, then my hands were released. I walked further into the darkened room as he stood there without a word. I stopped a foot away from the bed and turned to look his way all I could see was a 5'9" silhouette. He stepped closer, into the light that was peeking through the sliding glass door behind me. I can see him; his eyes mirrored my pale skin. Looking into what was only my reflection, made me weak in the knees. Walking towards me with his eyes black as night he could only avoid contact with mine. The little light that assisted me to see him was the light coming into the room from the full moon outside. As drawn into him as I was, I feared what he would do next. His penetrating eyes made my blood run an almost feverish feeling; I could feel his heat then his hands gently touch me and slid from the front of my waist and wrapped around my lower back. With one good tug I was held against him tightly, I looked up at him and asked what you want from me? I saw the devil smile.