When 6 strangers Meet

"My name is Jared, pleased to meet you." He smiled a beautiful but sinister grin. I knew the shape of his face and his bright blue eyes in a second, it was Jared Leto. "I know who you are. I mean Hello I'm Nicole." I stuttered. His blue eyes darkened as his teeth began to show, my heart was racing but I was surprisingly calm now. "Where do you know me from?" he asked. I took a second to admire his features; he bit down on his bottom lip waiting for a response. "You are the singer of my favorite band, 30 seconds to mars." I was in such a daze, lost in a daydream I figured but this was real. I had forgotten I was not going to back to California alone.

My cousin Pauline and my friend Kylie had just got back on the bus from waiting in line for the restrooms. Pauline and I go way back, she is family but for years we had no idea. Pauline is the type of family you trust with everything and know that you wouldn't be judged. We shared the same everything together, the music and movies I loved, she loved as well. Kylie and I go way back. We met in Texas, backstage at an Avenged Sevenfold Concert about 10 years ago. Kylie and I have been close since.

Kylie looked around with a confused face; looking for me Pauline seemed nervous. I called for them but my words were silent. Jared looked at me and looked back at them, "Are they with you?" Stone faced and still shocked I finally looked up at him, "yes, that is my friend and my cousin. Kylie and Pauline. "Kylie! Pauline!" he shouted from the back of the bus waving his arm like he knew them for years. I could see as they drew closer Pauline's jaw dropped, Kylie pinched Pauline. "ouch!" I could hear Kylie whispering to Pauline, "Isn't that." Pauline interrupted her "Shut up, yes it is him!" They stopped in front of us. "Hey I'm Jared, pleased to meet you both. You must be Pauline and you must be Kylie." They giggled; I could see Pauline looking around for a familiar face. "Where are you all headed to?" I spoke with a shake in my throat. "We are headed to Los Angeles. We just left Tucson this afternoon for my birthday vacation." I saw his face light up. "We are headed home to LA as well." We? As soon as that word left his mouth my eyes shifted to Pauline in an instant. "Shannon! Andy! Over here!" Pauline froze where she stood. "Hey, who are these lovely ladies?" Kylie recognized the voice.

Andy was the singer of the famous group Black Veil Brides and apparently close friends with Jared, Kylie admired him dearly. Shannon on the other hand is Jared's older brother; Pauline is in love with him as I with Jared. "I'd like to introduce you to my new friends Nicole, Pauline and Kylie." Jared introduced us without looking away from me; I was too scared to look directly at him. Pauline normally is very shy but she turned calmly to look in Shannon's direction and shake his hand with ease. "Wow. I'm sorry I mean nice to meet you. You are so just very beautiful." Shannon made Pauline blush but she hid her anxiety all too well. "Hello, Kylie is it? You have a beautiful name, I'm Andy Biersack." As they introduced each other I can feel Jared's eyes burning into me as if He was secretly trying to get my attention. I finally turned to look at him and sure enough he was staring at me with a smile from ear to ear. "Well, looks like we got on at the right time aye Shannon?" Never breaking eye contact with me, Shannon chuckled and with a smile as big as Jared's he winked at Pauline and said "I'm glad we are headed home."

The bus made a few more stops as we headed back to Los Angeles. All the stops we made seemed to have been more drop offs then pickups. After getting to know the guys more I finally looked around to see the sun had gone down and the sky was only lit with the light from the moon. There were only 2 people left on the bus besides us. Jared and I had gone on about how his Idea for Camp Mars had come to be. Pauline and I had tickets to go and were excited to finally meet them; we were lucky to have run into them on the same Greyhound a month earlier. Besides him and I talking about it, Camp was the furthest thing from my mind now.

Kylie and Andy seemed to have had quite a few common interests they were in the middle of the bus laughing and getting to know each other. I can see from where I was sitting that Andy had his arm around Kylie and she seemed happy which allowed me to relax and leave her be. Pauline was sitting two rows ahead of us with Shannon beside her and I can tell by the way he looked at her that she had his full attention. Jared captured my attention once again when he placed his hand on my knee. He spoke but I heard nothing, his voice had become a rhythm thumping sounds. I realized once he placed his warm palm on my knee, I had lost myself in the sounds coming from my heart facing. After a few seconds of remembering how to breathe I finally heard him, "Would you, Kylie and Pauline like to come to my house after we get back into Los Angeles?"