Heart Of Fire (Kylie's View)

  I guess my laughing had waken up the driver because he started the engine and sped off. Andy and I sat in the front of the bus getting to know each other more. "So enough about me sweetie, tell me more about you? What is a beautiful girl like you doing single?" Andy's voice rumbled my ears, he sat close enough to me but his voice alone is rough and very sexy. I blushed. "Well, I haven't been looking? I like to trust in faith, let it fall in my hands." Andy placed his hand under my chin and I almost missed what he had said because my heart was pounding in my ears. "Was it fate that brought you to me? I feel like you and I have been friends forever." The bus hit a bump in the road and I had fallen again towards Andy but this time my hand landed on the front of his pants. Immediately I lifted my hand a locked my fingers together and put both my hands in between my thighs, I could feel my face getting hot. How humiliating! I didn't even look at Andy, "I'm so very sorry Andy that were not my intentions." Andy chuckled and I looked up at him, "You should be sorry, you got me excited. What am I supposed to do about this?" He looked down at his pants and I followed with him, I could see the outline of his erection. Andy slid his long fingers in between my thighs to grab my hand and moved it to his chest, "Do You feel that? You have my heart pounding." His eyes were penetrating and swallowing me whole. He scooted closer to me and whispered in my ear. "When we get to Jared's house, why don't you and I go for a night swim?" He moved my hand lower and lower down his chest and passed his stomach with every word. "And we can finish what you started." I was now slightly stroking him, and he moaned in my ear.