Do you really want me? (Pauline's View)

Shannon walked me through the darkness still slung over his shoulder, I felt his body lean forward and then it followed with the sound of a click, now there was a small lamp on to light our way through the room. The walls were painted a light navy blue with a few posters framed and hung neatly, there was a window behind the bed with dark curtains covering the little light from outside. Shannon laid me down on my back onto a bed just right of the where lamp had sat on a nightstand. Shannon stood straight at the end of the bed where my legs had hung, looking down at me he lifted his shirt and threw in by my head. I could smell his cologne mixed with his natural scent. He smelled so good. "Shannon you look..." "Shh Pauline, just let me take you in." Still standing at the foot of the bed he separated my legs with a bump of his knees and slouched down to rub my knees and down my ankles, he slid my shoes off and lifted my leg up to rest my foot on his bare broad shoulder. He began to kiss my ankle and down the side of my calf, then proceeded to do the same with the other side. I closed my eyes and felt him wrap his forearms around the base of my knees and he pulled me to the edge of the bed and released my legs to fall open onto the bed. Shannon dropped to the bed with both hands on either side of my hips and began to crawl towards my face hovering over my body. "Are you ready?" Shannon asked as he admired me underneath him and pressed himself against my thigh. My throat was dry but I will still slightly capable of speaking, "Yes."

Shannon got up on his knees then slid his arms underneath me and in one swift motion he lifted me and flipped me over to lay on top of him. My tank top that had been ripped open, slid off my arms when he lifted me, he began to unlatch my bra and I lifted myself up to give him room to slide it off of me. Now we laid here, skin to skin. I looked at his chest and couldn't resist, I propped myself up on my hands and began to lick from the center of his chest down to the start of his sweats. Shannon growled under his breath and his eyes had shut. Shannon's hands slid his sweats and boxers down to as far as he could reach and out came his dick. Shannon was hard and ready, "Suck it." I was a little nervous but those hazel eyes almost pouted for me to, "Please Pauline." Shannon put his hand behind my head and guided my mouth onto his growing dick. Shannon began to moan, almost growling loudly, he began to grip the sheets hard and it motivated me to keep going. I grabbed the base of his dick and worked my mouth up and down, stroking it as my mouth moved up. Shannon moaned louder! "Fuck, I can't take it." Shannon rose up from laying down and it frightened me so I rose with him, Shannon grabbed my arms and pulled me onto of him. My knees held me up on either side of his hips, Shannon ripped my panties with one hand and rested me on top of his dick, still supporting me by my hips I could feel myself dripping onto him. Shannon eased me down slowly onto his erection to let me get use to his size. Finally after a minute of teasing, he thrusted up into me, I moaned loudly. It hurt but the pain was tolerable and I loved every second of it, every inch of him was in me, my walls squeezed around him tightly. Shannon griped my sides and continuously thrusted, bouncing me up and down on him. I could almost feel him in my stomach, circling inside of me, the pressure building up with every sound he made. Shannon let out a roar and I screamed with him! I felt him release inside of me and I let myself go on him, dripping everywhere. My body shook and my legs were ineffective, I couldn't keep myself up and I collapsed onto him, Shannon didn't seem to mind because he rubbed my back. Our skin was slippery with sweat but neither of us minded, Shannon stopped rubbing my back and lifted my face off his chest. "How are you feeling baby?" I managed to smile as a trickle of sweat dripped from the side of my forehead down my cheek. "Now get some rest and heal up, next time I won't be so gentle." Shannon smiled and lifted his head to kiss me, He laid his head back down and closed his eyes. I dropped my head back on his chest and we drifted off into a deep sleep.